[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

facebook intern interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: facebook.jpg (172KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
172KB, 620x349px
I have a fb intern phone interview coming up soon. I already passed the first and if I pass the second I'll be offered an all expense paid + over 8k a month internship. Of course I'm freaking out about passing this interview soon. Any times from anons here who have gone through this before?

Hoping I get this since I'm a junior and this would make my job search so much easier after college. Plus the pay is great.
>>
>>59385276
Is this for the Summer or the Fall?
>>
>>59385276

>anons
>interns at FB
>8k a month

cmon you can do better than that. Whats your gender btw? Whats your sexual orientation? Don't tell me you are a white cis male cause that would be outrageous and i'd go ahead and email the FB HR department right now that theres a CIS Gender white male in the 2nd stage of phone interviews who is using the well known white nationalist website 4chan
>>
>>59385292
Summer
>>
>>59385276
Working there would be immoral.
>>
>>59385327
What's a good time to start applying for the Fall?
>>
>>59385358
Three winters before.
>>
I've interviewed with them before. I literally got exact questions from leetcode. Just study/practice those and you'll do well
>>
>>59385650
So you got an offer?

>>59385358
No idea.

>>59385355
I'll keep that in mind :).
>>
>>59385308
Funny you say that because FB has the worst diversity of the tech giants.
>>
>>59385276
I don't think I'm ready for this anons. Thinking I should try cheating hardcore :/.
>>
>>59385997
Don't fucking cheat, it's painfully obvious. Just practice CtCI and Leetcode and you'll be fine.
>>
good luck OP, hope to see you there this summer
>>
>>59386527
You're right I'm just overreacting.
>>
>>59385276
Facecancer is the devil and should be destroyed at all cost. If you do not sabotage them from within you will go down with them when the day of the rope occurs. You have been warned. Other than that, gl op.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.