[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of Social Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Nobody use Facebook outside of "viral memes"
>99% of Twitter content are created by bots
>Nobody talk about Pinterest anymore
>Tumblr is full of GIFs but zero content or real talk.
>Snapchat is the Wild West of sponsored content, with vertical ads of Coca-Cola and Taco Bell meanwhile you make dog faces.
>You cant edit captions or block comments in Instagram
>>
>>59383733

t. never had a job

Social Media is vital to business success. Billions of people aka customers on there. I literally make money in my sleep because of it.
>>
>>59383733
>tfw you outlasted the social media jew without ever using it
>>
>>59383749
This is the only use I found them , all besides bussiness is pretty dead by now
>>
File: 1488229656207.jpg (79KB, 538x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488229656207.jpg
79KB, 538x405px
>>59383733
Who are they going to sell all that personal info to if they close down?
>>
>Nobody use Facebook outside of "viral memes"
>99% of Twitter content are created by bots
>Tumblr is full of GIFs but zero content or real talk.

It's easy to talk shit about these sites without straight up lying, op. You should try it sometime
>>
>>59383733
I wish you weren't full of shit but you are.
>>
It makes me angry.

I started using FB way back, just as a method of keeping in touch and having some fun with people that I wasn't on the phone to all the time.

It was cool to see pictures and stuff of what they were up to without having to pick up the phone.

I moved from one part of the country to the other, and it came in even handier - I could keep on top of what everyone was up to and it made me feel closer to home without being there.

Fast forward to today, 99% of content is utter fucking garbage - like a regurgitated /b/ but everything years older.

People now think they are armchair experts on everything just by repeating the shite that they consume.

TL:DR - I stay on FB for the 1% who use it the way it's meant to be used. But it's basically shit, and it pisses me off.
>>
>>59386626
Filter posts
>>
>>59383733
Social media isn't dead. You just don't like how it's used.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.