[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pop-ups - Goddamn cocksuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: popups.jpg (157KB, 1555x729px) Image search: [Google]
popups.jpg
157KB, 1555x729px
OK, so how the fuck does this keep happening?

In the Firefox settings I've got "block pop-ups" checked.

I've got adblock plus installed and running, with all whitelists disabled.

I've got Pop-up Blocker installed and running on the most strict setting (block all pop-ups).

Yet I still keep getting these kinds of pop-ups.
Subscribe to this.
Enroll in that.
Check here for big savings on future purchases at dildo mega-emporium.

How the fuck do I stop this shit?!?!
>>
dumb shit this isn't a popup
>>
>>59383330
it's not? well it sure pops the fuck up while I'm in the middle of reading what's on the page.
so what is it and how do I block it?
>>
>>59383330
this.
/thread
>>
Disable JavaScript
>>
>>59383381
Tried that once. Websites didn't work.
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>59383345
>so what is it and how do I block it?

install OpenBSD
>>
>>59383289
>How the fuck do I stop this shit
umatrix
ublock origin
stop going to shitty websites
>>
>>59383289
Install Ganoo Block
>>
>>59383426
>umatrix
thanks. will look into it.

>ublock origin
had that for a while. shittier than adblock plus because it's harder to add unwanted objects than it is with abp.

>stop going to shitty websites
that's like 95% of the internet.
>>
>>59383289
>right click
>inspect element
>backspace
>>
>>59383289
1. install ublock origin and get rid of adblock plus
2. right-click in the grey area and block element
>>
>>59383473
>Casually mention abp is better than ublock origin so people subconsciously switching to abp
Shillposter detected.

Seriously dude it's easy using ublock, right click on thing you want to block>block using ublock>click create>voila

Been stalking cutie pie without registering facebook.
>>
>>59383638
alright, you caught me. abp pays me to go around the internet trying to get people to switch to a free addon.
>>
>>59383289
>doesn't even know what a popup is
You have to be 18 or older to browse this website.
>>
>>59383757
How is that NOT considered a pop up? I'm reading the page and all of a sudden that fucking thing pops up out of nowhere and I have to click the X to close it.
>>
>>59383817
>>59383345
pop up = new window
>>59383699
they probably collect and sell people's history. They're making money so clearly there's a business model somewhere, and I'm willing to bet they get more money the more users they have.
>>
>>59383289
>furrycocks
>adblock plus

these are your problems.
>>
>right click
>block element
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.