[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nvidia bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dfsdfag.png (6KB, 455x90px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfag.png
6KB, 455x90px
/g/ what the fuck

I can't even play emulators or anything because this shit keeps on popping up. Every 5 minutes the whole screen shuts off and if any of my games are running they fucking crash. I've looked all over google, downloaded a bunch of shit and cleaned out my graphics card.

Does anyone know some 560Ti drivers for windows 7 that actually work?
>>
>>59379393
Your card is dead, stop being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>59379492
fpbp
>>
>>59379393
>using windows
>current year
the heck is wrong with you
>>
Yeah good fucking luck figuring out what driver is conflicting with your graphics card driver. Windows is fucking bullshit with drivers.
>>
>>59379393
>Nvidia bullshit
>Nvidia literally blacklists their own driver from running in a virtual machine,
>gives no warning about the blacklist on their site, the download installer, or anywhere else.
>if you run the installer and it detects your are in a vm, it will blacklist your computer from using that driver even if you hide the signatures in the future
>>
>>59379393
I have the same problem with my 560ti, and my temporary solution is to just take it out of the motherboard along with all ram sticks and then plug them back in. It helps for a while. No idea why, it just does :P
>>
>>59379393
your card is dying
I had the same happen to me
>>
>>59379393 (OP)
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/76094/en-uk

>>59379492
>>59379496
>>59382307
retards
>>
>>59380661
literally every kvm guide tells you how to hide kvm from nvidia.

also your fault from buying novidya
>>
>>59382375
>using that driver even if you hide the signatures in the future
>even if you hide the signatures
>hide the signatures
lrn2read

youre just mad that I actually have drivers.
>>
>>59379393
Your card is dying.

Put it in the fucking oven.
>>
>>59379558
>muh games

thats wrong with him
>>
>>59379558
give me the functional for desktop linux that doesn't require autism levels of dedication to fix basic shit.

I'm going to go jerk off while you look, because it doesn't exist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.