[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend locked himself out of his S5. Any advide on how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: WhoGoesThere.jpg (643KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WhoGoesThere.jpg
643KB, 1920x1080px
My friend locked himself out of his S5. Any advide on how to get in without a factory reset?
>>
Give it back, Jamal
>>
>>59377622

how come art like this doesnt exist anymore?
>>
>>59377647
I cant even move his shit to back up on my desk top.
>>
Exchange it for an iphone with Tyrone
>>
>>59377648
CGI is cheaper.
>>
File: lot.jpg (160KB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lot.jpg
160KB, 1911x1080px
If the phone was stolen I'd just go ask the fags on /b/ for help, guys c'mon. My phone got jacked out of my work truck a few months ago. If my roommate has to deal with the same shit just because the sceen locked in his pocket that's retarded lol there has to be something other than worthless ADM.
>>
>>59377622
Install gentoo.
>>
Your "'''friend"" should take it to the store with his receipt to show proof of ownership. They'll have tools to help.
>>
>>59377622
Kill yourself you thieving scumbag
>>
>>59377790
He already went to Verizon today. The guy told him to factory reset. Figured there is someone smarter than that on here. I'm just a welder you pricks lol I'm not a computer badass. Not a bait thread.
>>
>>59377802
I have a job and I'm in trade school. Calm down, Leeroy. lol
>>
>>59377849
>Leeroy
>overusing lol in every post

Nigger confirmed. Get off my board you thief.
>>
>>59378066
Glad to know you hate nigs as much as me.
>>
>>59378204
Bring back niggers head on a stick and then we will help. Until then fuck off.
>>
>>59378299
It's almost 1am and some of us have jobs. I waited patiently enough. You can go fuck yourself too.
>>
Nobody actually do their research?

He can get in via his google login. If he signed in and setup the phone with a google account then he can press forgot password on the lock screen and login through that way. Providing he remembers his password and doesn't use one of those fgt password apps
>>
If you stole the phone jamal apple can track it, every single phone has a unique ID, if you try to get it working on another wireless carrier they will immediately know it's a stolen phone.

The only use you will get is selling it before it bricks itself to some chump.
>>
https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
>>
Take it to the CIA, they can help you.
>>
>>59380127
>Nobody actually do their research?

Millennials can't do anything and it's oh so funny, I jack off to the stupidness of that fucking generation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.