[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2de.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
2de.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
>be me
>Living in Europe
>2nd year of a Programming and Systems Administration vocational course
>300 hours of internship this year and 300 next year
How fucked am I when I come into the real job market?
>>
>Being a EuroPoor

Found your problem.
>>
>>59366709

If you don't mind working 55 hours a week for 120% of minimum wage in a high stressed environment then you'll be fine.
>>
>>59366731
To add insult to injury I'm from Poortugal, where people don't respect IT people
>>
>>59366709
I'm doing a Computer Science Conversion degree and have 3 months internship

Whats the problem
>>
>>59366807
The problem is getting job in Portugal.
Btw cool degree senpai :)
>>
I'm currently 9 months into a year-long CS internship with a guaranteed job at the end as long as I pass my degree. Feels good :^)
>>
>>59366971
You shall not pass.
>>
I'll have a big mac please.

That's what you'll ending anyway :^)
>>
>>59366805
Why not starting as a mason in France ? :^)
>>
>>59366867
It's not that hard, preto.
>>
>>59366805
>wah normies don't treat me like a demi god for going to class to learn how to be a pajeet code monkey
why should they, garbage men have to smell like shit all day long even after taking three showers and you sure as hell don't respect them
>>
>>59368258
Even if normies recognize your """god tier""" skills in CS, they'll still treat you as an autist.

There's not that much recognition for IT people outside of the IT world.
>>
>>59368327
There's not that much recognition for anyone outside their little professional world, welcome to the real world.
You only get recognition by how many bills you have in your wallet, nobody gives a shit about skills outside your little world.
>>
>>59368369
You're right.
I was actually more pointing the fact that having an IT job gives you some weird aura. As a former academic who now works in the corporate world, I really felt the difference.
>>
File: 1411266344955.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1411266344955.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
do you do it for free?
>>
>>59366709
>How fucked am I when I come into the real job market?
Depends on whether you are an autistic faggot who waits for people to recognize him. Or if you are constantly networking and trying to build relationships. In the real world the first thing people are going to see are you, not your skills. If you lack interpersonal skills then forget any real job opportunities, period.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.