[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest mouse of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: wmo1.1.jpg (27KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
wmo1.1.jpg
27KB, 450x357px
Is this the greatest mouse of all time?
>>
File: Logitech G403.jpg (263KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Logitech G403.jpg
263KB, 1500x1001px
>>59360261
A really comfy design, but it could use two more buttons like the G900 has.
>>
File: 21n5qVYbxLL[1].jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
21n5qVYbxLL[1].jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>59360281
?
>>
>>59360298
Sensor of G403 is basically perfect and it has a polling rate of 1000hz.
But your pic is nicer and doesn't have ugly space for RGB in the scroll wheel and on the back.
>>
>>59360261
No, the white part gets dirty really easily
>>
File: 81tGjsWS1EL._SL1500_.jpg (326KB, 1354x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81tGjsWS1EL._SL1500_.jpg
326KB, 1354x1500px
>>59360261
Those Microsoft mice run out of clicks quickly.

Here is the pricing scheme they use:
10,000 clicks: $1.99
20,000 clicks: $2.99
100,000 clicks: $9.99
One day free clicks: $3.99

I prefer pic related but the scroll limit is pretty low.
>>
>>59360370
My friend said his dad works for Microsoft and the 100,000 click package lets you click twice as fast and gives you a bonus click every ten so that you think you are getting value for money. Is this true?
>>
>>59360261
No, low malfunction speed and scroll wheel bugging
>>
my logitech x18 or whatever lasts the longest time; all the labels have rubbed off but the mouse is still perfect
>>
Could ssomeone explain the Microsoft mouse meme to me? I've seen people say that it had some ridiculously good sensor or something and they're rare because they aren't made anymore?

Why aren't they made anymore idf they were so good and why are other sensors not as good?
>>
>>59361930
it was a good mouse a long time ago
grandpas still playing quake cant let go and spam threads saying how great it is
retards who believe everything they see on the internet regurgitate it
theres your meme

same shit with the mx518
>>
>scroll too fast
>goes down 4 lines
>back up 1 line
>down 3 lines
>back up 1 line and down 1 line really fast
>down 2 more lines
t-thanks
>>
File: 1438361007825.gif (49KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1438361007825.gif
49KB, 268x268px
>>59362023
Oh, ok. Thanks :)
>>
>>59360298
Best shape to have ever existed. I wish a nigger did a 3360 IE mod or something.
>>
>>59361930
The 3.0 first had 400 and then 450 DPI. Then it was discontinued. Years later they brought it back as 3.0a with 9000 DPI, then discontinued again.

The real reason why it's liked so much is the form factor. It's slightly bigger than most mice, has a very nice curve and weight to it.
>>
>>59362666
Why did they stop production?
I lost my intelli mouse 3 and can't find another one. Only expensive or used ones on eBay.
>>
this literally doesnt matter and i doubt anyone here will be old enough for this but when alienware started they were actually a pretty bomb ass company who made stuff like mice (and keyboards i thinK?)

Well my brother got one of those first alienware mouses, it was that alienware glossy green with a simple black alien printed on the butt, sort of shaped like the deathadder but wayyy more subtle.

that mouse lasted my brother like 10 years or some stupid amount of time through counterstrike to early wow-lichking wow, constant gaming.

I wish he didnt throw it away but i wasnt living at home then. So easy to forget build quality used to be something companies really strived for. Now everything is disposable and planned obsolition. Mo money mo problems
>>
>>59361930
Usually the people asking this are aren't open minded so it's a waste of time attempting to explain. Do your own research, lookup MLT04 or just buy one.

Short version is that It's still the best sensor as long as you don't go above 1.5m/s, only low sens CS cucks do anyway.

>Why aren't they made anymore
Because MS doesn't own the sensor technology and it wouldn't make sense financial sense to bring it back when there are readily available sensors, the MLT04 was the ONLY good sensor back then. Furthermore modern games have such awful performance and input implementations that no one can tell the difference anyway, not to mention other manufacturers own the gaymen market.

This is just a few of the reasons. Enjoy your spoonfeeding.

>>59362666
>3.0a with 9000 DPI
It was 450dpi capable of 9000 frames.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.