[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTI APPLE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488656582780.jpg (470KB, 1290x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1488656582780.jpg
470KB, 1290x1645px
Can we PLEASE have an anti Applel thread?

These faggot shill are getting out of control
>>
It's not even shills anymore, just losers who love triggering /g/
>>
>>59358509

Most of them seem to be serious tho.

Like that one faggot with the 5k iMac
>>
>>59358492
>getting baited

Nice job faggot
>>
>>59358523
Pretty sure it's a hackintosh.
>>
If you don't want to deal with Microsoft's fuckery with Windows but still want decent third party software support, Apple is the only way to go for now.

I don't get why /g/ thinks AMD should sell better to give Intel & Nvidia competition, yet they don't think Apple should sell more Macbooks to give Microsoft competition. You don't have to be an Apple fanboy yo realise that Microsoft having a near monopoly is terrible.
>>
Why is there so much Apple hate here? I fucking love my iPhone and my MacBook, they're all I need. I don't need a "battle station" and all that shit FFS

I don't care that I can't play games and I son't care about having the latest fucking gaymer hardware.

I want a computer that's easy to fucking use and I don't know why someone would call me a faggot jsut because I like them
>>
>>59358887
they jealous you secretly. Just look at the way these geniuses complain about the price tag.
>>
>>59359019
It's not even jealousy, it's just the way so much of the 4chan userbase is now composed of angry manchildren. Somehow they lump Apple in with women, gays, blacks, jews, etc.

It's ugly and annoying, but I ultimately feel sorry for them, they seem so miserable.
>>
>>59359019
This. Anti-Apple betacucks are just permavirgin losers who are jealous and assmad that they're poorfag failures in life.

MBPs are patrician-tier, and only true micro-cocked faggots hate them.
>>
>>59359070
fucking this

anti apple fags btfo
>>
>>59358887
>I want a computer that's easy to fucking use

DO YOU EVEN LIKE TECH FFS ??! ?
>>
Anyone have that old ass photo of the guy sitting in his room full of Apple shit?
>>
>>59359465
Oh jesus christ I wish I had that one.

Macfags wish that picture could be erased from the interwebs because it sums up their fagootness so well
>>
File: 1459713250290.png (1MB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1459713250290.png
1MB, 1032x774px
>>59359495
>Macfags wish that picture could be erased from the interwebs because it sums up their fagootness so well
>>
Just hide them....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.