[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you correctly kill your HDD once you've dual installed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dualbooted.jpg (51KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dualbooted.jpg
51KB, 1920x1080px
How do you correctly kill your HDD once you've dual installed Windows with Kali? Is it just the standard procedure with killdisk, or do I have to do something before I fuck my HDD up?
>>
>>59358177
what the fuck are you asking
>>
>>59358244
In short terms, I shrinked my main disk drive to 50 GB to install kali on my windows pc, So now I have two partions, one with kali and one with windows. All i'm asking is if there is a precaution i should take before doing so, since I've never killed a dual booted hard drive before.
>>
>>59358334
so you want to do what? delete the old partition and increase the size of your kali one? why the fuck did you dual boot if that was your intention?

dont use killdisk use gparted so you dont fuck something up
>>
>>59358177
>First time installing Linux is Kali
>doesn't know how to partition a HDD
fuck off script kiddy
>>
>>59358387
Sorry I must of mistyped something, I already did all of the partitioning, I just want to delete my HDD and start fresh with a new copy of windows.
>>
>>59358416
this is not at all what you posted.

youre a fucking mong. start the windows isntaller and it will allow you to format the drive, parittions etc. except i doubt you know your way around grub so glhf getting kali to ever boot again
>>
>>59358462
alright thanks senpai, ill just watch a youtube video or something
>>
>>59358177
Remove it from the computer, then proceed to Smash it with a hammer as many times as possible, and then soak it in water. Anyone who can recover anything from it after that deserves a medal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.