[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was, is and always will be right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: saint.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saint.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
But nobody listens. Fuck.
>>
>moral objectivism
brainlet detected
>>
>>59347879
Does moral objectivism differ from regular objectivism? I mean, does it still have the "the world is shaped only by a few important people, let them do their thing and let us lowly folk not hinder them" bullshit?
Ayn Rand is a nigger.
>>
>>59347879
>implying every edgy 14 year old doesn't discover nihilism because it's the social current
If you really want to go against the grain and get outside the box you have to search for one objective Truth.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (7KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
7KB, 243x207px
>>59347840

he just LARP'ing as the Karl Marx of Software and thinks that the users are the workers and everything should be free cause non free software = evil capitalist who takes control over the user = worker

I like some of his ideas but without commercializing and incentives there simply isnt any progress.

There would be no easy to use OS without any economic incentives and a gentoo installation would be the norm.

Technology and Software should be accessible to the world in an easy way and if that means commercial and non free thats fine with out. Sure there are bounderies that shouldnt be crossed like the whole privacy meme, spying, botnets that don't really serve a purpose other than spying but those are seperate issues.

Condemning literally every software cause its non free is just fucking ridiculous and all of his fucking hate towards certain terms just doesnt make it easier to sell his core ideas which are great. Once he gone we might get a less commie and less autistic spokes person for this whole FOSS thing.
>>
>>59348030
Hello CIA nigger.
>>
>>59347840
By the time the few who can still think for himself realize that he was right all along, it will be too late.
>>
>>59348030
I completely agree with Stallman when it comes to free software even though he is an autistic kike that attempts to be subversive but is too autistic to pull it off.

The social good should take higher priority than economic good. It's a social ill for people to be controlled by proprietary software. Companies like Microsoft that intentionally put vulnerabilities in their software so they can spy on users need to be held to account for their actions. Stallman said people that do that should be arrested and I agree with him. It's very easy to enforce laws on these companies that same as you would enforce the law on an individual that develops and spreads malware. Take it a step further and have the courts not recognise proprietary software. You make proprietary software? Fine. Go ahead and do that but if you spread it the wolves will be set loose on your software and there will be no legal recourse for you to take.

Proprietary software makes computers less secure. There's nothing to be gained from proprietary software except profit. The negatives of proprietary software outweigh the positives.
>>
>>59347840
Where the fuck is the HURD, then? GNU will never be a functional operating system as defined by POSIX.
>>
>>59348191

calm down Stalin

Capitalism is working for the social and economic good. I specifically said there are some downsides we can talk about like the Botnet.

Yes security is an issue but since is a free market you have an alternative. You can choose to live with free software - is it better? Maybe for you. If you want to be as radical as Stallman you have to sacrifice a lot.

You can always code the free software yourself though - so why don't you go ahead and do it? Nothing is stopping you - oh wait its not easy -- takes a lot of effort and you need to eat.
>>
>>59348290
Capitalism is a way for the Jew and shabbos goyim to control everyone. Capital is the regime. I don't owe capital s a single damn thing. Capital doesn't push for the good of me and my people so I don't push for their good.
>>
>>59347908
a jiggerewn
see >>59343304 for insight
>>
>>59348250
It's at https://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/. You can install Debian GNU/Hurd to try it out: http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.