[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

captcha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 3d4.jpg (20KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
3d4.jpg
20KB, 556x313px
This reCAPTCHA shit is getting ridiculous

>keep clicking 10-20 images that are appearing slow af
>verify
>please try again

What do?
>>
kys
>>
>>59346587
>solving a captcha to post this

no u kys
>>
>>59346538

stop being a fucking robot, you usually should only have to click the checkmark
>>
I've already told you stop shitposting, Nano. Hakase will be angry at you otherwise.
>>
>>59346736
>everyone is a robot who is not signed into the botnet
>>
Switch to the invisible captcha.

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/comingsoon/invisible.html

It only requires you to have a smart phone that's on the same network so that they know you're a real person based on your device id.
>>
It is funny because this shit is extremely easy for real botnets to bypass. Each bot has his own unique google account

t. click fraud botnet victim
>>
>>59346772
>so that they know you're a real person based on your device id

>wanting your 4chan posts to be linked to a Google account
>>
>>59346772
when will the smart phone meme end?

>I need it for muh marginal use cases when it is useful to access the web from an impaired device and I'm more than 30 minutes from a real computer

why do people do this to themselves?
>inb4 sheeple defend their stupid life choices
>>
>>59346772
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: 1349250702877.gif (6KB, 381x178px) Image search: [Google]
1349250702877.gif
6KB, 381x178px
>click the street numbers
>3 boxes with numbers
>last one just keeps loading numbers over and over
>>
File: 1351214440685.png (187KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1351214440685.png
187KB, 500x426px
>>59346772
funny how this is the first time i've heard of this
fuck off rajesh
>>
File: nocaptcha_my_ass.png (2MB, 725x5845px) Image search: [Google]
nocaptcha_my_ass.png
2MB, 725x5845px
>>59346772
Nah, we're fine with the current NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
>>
>>59346801
>wanting your 4chan posts to be linked to a Google account

they already are.

the captcha ties together your account and all the other google scripts running on every other website you visit.
>>
The CAPTCHA has gotten so bad it sometimes takes MINUTES to solve them, partially because the system doesn't even work correctly. Have to select images that just plainly are not there, or all the images disappear entirely.
>>
>>59346538
The last mountain is like 10 of them in a row
>>
File: robocop orgasm.png (137KB, 249x248px) Image search: [Google]
robocop orgasm.png
137KB, 249x248px
>>59346736
>stop being a fucking robot,

I came here to talk about technology, not to have an existential crisis.
>>
Am I the only one who has to solve 2 captchas most of the time? every time I complete the first Google takes it as if I had skipped it

and also
>if you try to skip the first captcha and go to the second, it will count the second captcha as wrong and make you solve 2 more
>sometimes it gets stuck and just keeps pressing "skip" by itself every time you complete a captcha

And am I the only one who always gets an error after sending a message? I use overchan and lately i have to solve 4 captchas just to post once
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-11-10-28-06.png (85KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-11-10-28-06.png
85KB, 480x854px
>>59349919
this is the error, it happens while loading pics too is annoying af, the message gets send then a minute later it returns that error after that it accepts your message idk why but you always have to complete 4 captchas just to send a fucking message

am I the only one who has this error?
>>
>>59346538
Yeah honestly I'm literally about to start using plebbit instead. This is beyond retarded.
>>
>>59349919
keep training google's neural net like a good goyim
>>
>>59350513
never considered it but why the fuck not
>>
I intentionally try to confuse it by clicking on the wrong images. You'd be surprised how often it counts my answers as correct even when they are not.
>>
>>59350540
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/
https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/
https://www.reddit.com/r/opensource/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
>>
>>59346538
Press the button that gives you a different captcha when you get one on those.
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 313x311px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 313x311px
>not using oldschool captcha
>>
>>59348203
>the captcha ties together your account and all the other google scripts running on every other website you visit.
Except I don't run any, exceipt if I need to (for example, to post on 4Chan).

Don't embrace the botnet.
>>
File: captcha.png (2KB, 336x51px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
2KB, 336x51px
>>59350644

This. There was a time when it was simple to click on a few images, but now there's a neverending parade of slowly loading mountains, store fronts, and house numbers. Just use the legacy version where you have to type in a couple words.
>>
>>59346538
I think someone needs to make a Firefox plugin to block recaptcha. It's so annoying for tor users
>>
just give nipmoot twenty burgers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.