[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compliment something you despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1394141464970.gif (802KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1394141464970.gif
802KB, 500x282px
It's saturday morning, the sun is shining through my window and I'm not cold for the first time since November, probably.

I dare you to point out at least one nice thing about something you usually come here to talk trash about.

I'll start:

I wish my phone had an app store as extensive and open as Androids do.

I'm also genuinely jealous of how some of you guys' desktops with all the minimalistic linux stuff setup looks.

Get comfy, spread some joy on this warm day
>>
I guess the sun is pretty cool for contributing to life.
Be way easier if it was up at night though
>>
>>59345981
I don't really find any tech stuff truly despicable, but I do find the iOS horrible for an efficient use of a phone. Kind of 'hate' it whenever someone passes me one for me to do something for them.

Yet, I have to admit that I enjoy the details of the animations and it's very smooth transitions. The example I have in my mind is the way your newly posted message appears on a message list view, and the way the message box grows when your input becomes multiple rows long.

The new message gradually slides into the list and shifts the rest of the list just as smoothly. On my Lumia 950, they just pop and appear, everything is first here, and there in an instant.

What about the gif in OP? What's the story?
>>
>>59346333
Agree!

>>59346361
I'm biased because I use iOS, but the animations seem to be something most people can agree on looking nice.

I have no idea about the gif, I just stumbled upon it in another thread a long time ago and saved it. I hope the woman just slipped and fell, and didn't actually suffer any injury.
>>
>>59346361
Also, the only reason why I don't have many issues troubleshooting other people's iOS devices must be because I've had so many years to figure out the maze that is the settings app. I get the criticism and agree.
>>
>>59346544
Finally someone understands. Ive worked 3rd shift for almost 3 years now. Theres times i wished i lived in the arctic circle, sunlight 24/7 nigga
>>
>>59346660
I mean, I just like being kept awake by the sun. Once it goes down, I get tired as fuck.
>>
>>59347990
Oh, yeah ive got the opposite problem.
Trying to sleep after driving home in the sun is a pain.
>>
>>59348398
Touché, that sounds like it sucks
>>
I'm really jealous of some of the dragon dildo collections I see here.
>>
>>59345981
>I wish my phone had an app store as extensive and open as Androids do.
Android is nice because most apps work on old versions of android. but the quality control is shit and the android marked is full of spam

ios store is really nice but most apps dont work on ios 5 or 6 anymore
>>
>>59348457
True, both of those
>>
>>59348437
I'm sure a kind anon would let you borrow his, if you ask nicely
>>
>>59345981
Fuck you it's -16 here
>>
>>59348522
Where? I can mail you some of our excess heat

(although it isn't warm anymore because clouds have shown up)
>>
>>59345981
Haskell is an elegant and beautiful language. Higher order functions are nice. I'm glad FP came around so we could steal the only useful things from it.
>>
MacOSX is a nice Unix system, I guess
>>
>>59345981
did she died?
>>
>>59348781
I hope not, looks like she just slipped
>>
>>59345981
>Compliment something you despise
I do not despise anything. I dislike coffee though. But coffee smells nice. Comes in such a wide variety of slightly-different flavours, and you can add so many things to it, too.

Enjoy your coffee, coffee-drinkers.
>>
>>59348921
I'm with you on this, I only drink coffee before driving at night to stay awake. I don't hate the taste, but I prefer water.
>>
File: a.gif (2MB, 984x610px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
2MB, 984x610px
>>59345981
>>
>>59348995
what the fuck

what country is that in?
>>
>>59349003
I forgot, it was a while ago.
>>
>>59348995
Fucken google should be sued LITERALLY KILLING THE PLANET.
>>
I appreciate Apple's attention to optimizations for hardware and creating polished UX in all of their products even if it falls short and is a walled garden at the end. While iOS is specifically more locked down, old hardware is surprisingly updated for long periods of time relative to Android. The company has also historically put more attention into security from a patching and design standpoint. Android has cemented itself as being out of date and quick to be dropped from support even if OEMs are trying to move away from that image

iOS is still shit but it has become more appealing to use since core features are properly done and the hardware and battery life is surprisingly good. It's annoying that there have been no UI changes for larger screen models to aid usability. This is coming from someone that has used the Nexus line for years and switched back to iOS for the first time since the original 2007 iphone after the enormous disappointment that is the Pixel
>>
>>59351363
You were disappointed in the Pixel? I haven't used Android since 2012, but that one gave me a really good impression (mostly based on MKBHD's video)
>>
I'm happy for the straightfags who will spread their seed and continue the human race.

Children are so pure and innocent and totally not annoying as fuck at all!
>>
I really, really, really hate Windows 10. I have to admit that the UI is kinda nice, and the idea of an app store is good in paper.

I also hate chrome OS, but I think the UI looks pretty comfy
>>
I guess that if I ever loose both of my hands and legs only capacitive touchscreen UI will save my ability to use computers. This is what I like about it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.