[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 year of our lord >still no lightsaber Explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Qui-Gon_Jinns_lightsaber.png (400KB, 1159x546px) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gon_Jinns_lightsaber.png
400KB, 1159x546px
>2017 year of our lord
>still no lightsaber
Explain this
>>
>>59341527
we've got ourselves a clover poster here boys
>>
Why/ how does the beam of energy stop at the blade end of the saber?
>>
>>59341527
you can find mine in your mum
>>
nigger
>>
>>59341527
>>59341548
>>59341559
>>59341574
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>59341593
Who the fuck do you think you're quoting? Because it's certainly not anyone. Maybe you think 4chan created this style of quoting? Well it didn't, they come from newsgroups and email where they're used as block quotes. You should look those up. ">hurr durr implying not xyz" is not a block quote. Of course being in your late teens or early twenties, you probably think it's "counter-culture" and "non-conformist" to against sensible standards everyone else has adhered to for decades, and that you're entitled to do so because you think you matter in some capacity. Newsflash: you don't.
Go fuck a rake.
>>
>>59341559
Lightsabers act like chainsaws kind of, they loop back around once they reach the end, causing their humming noise and the sounds they make when they cut things.

- retarded book I read when I was younger
>>
>>59341559
It's a cloud of charged particles contained within a plasma field ... or something
>>
>>59341559
It's not real
>>
>>59341559
Magnetic fields.
>>
>>59341559
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_light
>>
>2017
>Implying lightsabers are from the future

Nigga, you need to go to a galaxy far the fuck away and go back in time a few thousand years to be there for the invention of the lightsaber.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.