[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

g602 is eating batteries within 48hrs of light use. its on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: G602_4[1].jpg (80KB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
G602_4[1].jpg
80KB, 1200x793px
g602 is eating batteries within 48hrs of light use.

its on a steelseries pad.

tower is on the desktop

only thing I can think of is the tower is vibrating the desk enough to keep the mouse from sleeping?

ive always had the tower on the desk but I did recently rebuild my rig with diff cpu/mobo/case/gpu, the two latter might effect the vibration.

Would this be the most logical reason or is it likely the mouse, which is about a year old now, is just shitting the bed?

Never cared for wireless mouse but this so far is the best overall mouse i've had so far. how douce baggy would it be to buy a new one and put the old one in the box and return it? I wouldnt do it but have thought about it...
>>
>>59341377
Try diff batteries?

Set it somewhere else when not in use to eliminate the potential vibration issue?

Use different mousepad?
>>
>>59341403
Ah sorry Ive tried multiple sets, rechargeable and non.

Ive had the same pad the whole time I highly doubt its the issue its barely dirty
>>
>>59341377

what sort of shit batteries are you using?

mine (also g602) lasts for several months of heavy use (2-4 hours of gaming, 4-6 hours of work daily) on 2 duracell "ultra power" cells.

also it would not stay awake from vibrations caused by a normal computer.
>>
>>59341377
I have two g602, one I use 8 hours a day for work. The batteries last for like 3 months. Something is really wrong with your mouse.
>>
>>59341424
put the mouse to energy saving?
>>
>>59341377

I own the G602. It is the mouse I am using right now. I have a pair of Enerloop rechargeable AA's 1900 mAh. Like you, I also use a SteelSeries mouse pad with the fuzzy felt surface. I cannot say why your batteries are dying. My batteries last about two months with about 10 to 12 hours of use each day (My usage consists of less than 50% of the day browsing which means I am mostly sliding the mouse around and only clicking every now and then. More than 50% of my daily usage is heavy amounts of clicking from playing multiplayer first person shooters, minecraft, and lots of photo and video editing). I turn my mouse off each night.

I have news for you. This is my second G602. The first one I had lasted about five months before the middle-click stopped working. Logitech sent me a brand new one under warranty. This G602 suffered the same problem in about the same amount of time. I like this mouse a lot. (It's a long story. Many, many years ago I had the greatest mouse I ever owned - the Logitech MX Revolution. It still works fine but it was adopted by my sister. So, I bought its successor, the Performance MX. Not as good. I decided to give the G602 a try. Better than the Performance MX). Anyway, I did a home hack job on the middle mouse button and it works fine now. But beware. Logitech ain't what they used to be.

>pic unrelated. I just love her face.
>>
>mouse
>batteries
found your problem op
>>
>>59343518
what'd you do to the middle button?
>>
>>59341377
Idiot. Should have gotten the Logitech M570 wireless trackball. 18 months on 1 AA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.