[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The perfect laptop doesn't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8412.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8412.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
The perfect laptop doesn't exi-
>>
File: power-gadget-screenshot.png (156KB, 686x852px) Image search: [Google]
power-gadget-screenshot.png
156KB, 686x852px
True perfection indeed
>>
>>59338783
The perfect bait thread doesn't exi-
>>
>>59338796
Who cares if it can handle the heat. Wells I have one and it does make you legs hot. Don't sit it on your nuts if you're trying to have kids.
>>
>>59338809
OK we get it, it doesn't get hot while you're browsing facebook
>>
here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded
>>
>>59338820
It gets hot when I'm plowing your mom though.
>>
>>59338877
https://usesthis.com/interviews/brian.kernighan/
>>
>no touch bar
Consider sudoku
>>
File: 5475475737.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
5475475737.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>59338783
>No Numpad
>>
>>59338949
>The Macs are almost exclusively used as terminals to the Linux servers provided by the CS department

Try again, shill ass faggot
>>
>>59338925
with your pencil dick you can barely fuck a hamster
>>
File: rlly.jpg (91KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
rlly.jpg
91KB, 540x720px
I fucking knew. just as /g/ romanticises rusty cum encrusted thinkpads even though they were ALWAYS sector leader in vendor locking and anti theft(aka botnet) practices now we praise old macbooks. I give 1(one) year until /mbg/ threads praising 2012 macbook pros with their obsolete optical drives and clicky trackpads and firewire ports. Only to look edgy and out of picture. Screenshot this.
>>
>>59339705
still using apple hardware and software though :^)
>>
>>59339914
Yes, wow, an SSH tunnel. Truly major.
>>
>>59338783
Well, too bad it's already replaced by the shitty 2016 iteration and Applel would never come back to the old design
>>
The only reason /g/ hates Macbooks is because they're not covered in RGB LEDs and made for gaymers.
>>
>>59339981
Windows doesn't even have ssh, so it's still saying something.
>>
>>59340014

$200 is a lot of money to a NEET so obviously they can't have nice things
>>
>>59340088
No, /g/ is full of computer experts so naturally, they'd avoid overpriced garbage designed for retards too stupid to even spell their own name.
>>
File: mac port.jpg (177KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
mac port.jpg
177KB, 800x575px
>>59340014

/g/ will love it as soon as they are gamer dongles
>>
>>59340019
I don't give 2 shits about Windows, saying "it's better than Windows" is like saying "it tastes better than tar".
>>
File: 1468344402002.jpg (2MB, 1800x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1468344402002.jpg
2MB, 1800x4500px
>>59338783
>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have <70% aRGB
>gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
https://9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

http://www.howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?
>>
File: HHSD2.jpg (63KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
HHSD2.jpg
63KB, 572x572px
>>59339635
http://www.apple.com/shop/product/HHSD2VC/B/belkin-yourtype-bluetooth-wireless-keypad
>>
>>59340234
Saved
>>
Has any other company with such small market share caused such butthurt before?
>>
>>59340380
>this thing is PERFECT everything else is SHIT
>that's not true
>WOW BUTTHURT MUCH?
>>
>>59340397
wow, butthurt much?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>59340285
>$50
>>
>>59338783
>2 ipads taped together
I'll just plug in my keyboard and mou-
>>
The only reason /g/ hates macs is because most of /g/ is poor. This goes for 4chan in general, good things are hated in favor of neet contrarian trash to be edgy
>>
>>59340397
And? Do you argue with everyone else who disagrees with you on such minor issues? Do you argue with someone who orders different food?
>>
>>59340534
>people who disagree with me have less money than me
I wish one day to be able to bullshit myself half as well as you.
>>
>>59340582
I don't understand what you're trying to refute here. Saying "X is better than Y" isn't a subjective statement. It's not a matter of taste. Your analogy makes no sense.
>>
>>59340534
> /g/ hates macs because their poor
> >>59340234
Yeah I don't think so somehow
>>
>>59340614
You have autism. Computer preference is subjective.
>>
>>59338783
Only looks good in comparison to their new models.
>>
>>59340675
So the statement "macOS is better than Linux?" is subjective? According to what metrics? Wallpaper? Subjetive. Scaling algorithm? Objective.
>le autism maymay
Not an argument.
>>
File: Autistic Liberals.png (2MB, 3250x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Liberals.png
2MB, 3250x1700px
>>59340741
You're way over thinking this.
>using a libertarian meme to prove you don't have autism
KEK
>>
>>59340534
The only reason niggers hates whites is because most of niggers are poor. This goes for shitskins in general, good things are hated in favor of gay nigger shit to be thug
>>
>>59340675
Computer preference may be, but hard stats such as speeds, throttling, temperatures, battery life, and load times are not
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.