[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What technological advancements are needed to make her real?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: machina_a-e1429012268249.jpg (68KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
machina_a-e1429012268249.jpg
68KB, 800x451px
What technological advancements are needed to make her real?!

Are we still far away or is it soon?
>>
File: feminism_small-003.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
feminism_small-003.png
11KB, 800x600px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: dallas-bomb-robot.jpg (91KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
dallas-bomb-robot.jpg
91KB, 1000x675px
Robots can already murder you. They just look like this now.
>>
>>59335225
sex with robots will never be a thing.

the best thing you can hope for is some future VR that hooks into your brain and gives you realistic feeling of touch.
>>
>>59335225
There's no AI out there that resembles what she can do and if we did it wouldn't run on a computer that could fit in a human sized head. We're a long ways off.
>>
>>59335741

>sex with robots will never be a thing.

wtf?! how can you say that?!

>if we did it wouldn't run on a computer that could fit in a human sized head

but why? machine learning, neural networks use libraries that can be executed on mobile phone cpus
>>
>>59335741
Ironically the exact opposite of this is true. Adding some motors and servos to a realdoll is a hell of a lot more realistic than inventing a brain interface capable of simulating your sensory organs.

Remember, robots dont need to be able to walk, see, etc. to get fucked. Just thrash around a bit, maybe some facial expressions, maybe talk to you with the same shitty conversational capabilities of alexa/siri.
>>
>>59335868
They're not running a general purpose AI and some applications offload the work to a server. The AI in the movie ran with no internet connection and was general purpose. We're a long ways from that. We can't even do that yet with a giant super-computer. we're really good at training AIs to be exceptional at specific tasks.
>>
>>59335225
Depends on your definition of "AI"(Lol) , 20 years or more
>>
File: 1489156533697.png (382KB, 1563x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1489156533697.png
382KB, 1563x1242px
>>59335467
*runs past you*
>>
>>59335741
Sex robots are already a thing.
They're just shit.
>>
>>59335873
m8 trust me. I bought a silicone sex doll and it hasn't been able to make me come even once. I tried it twice and went back to using my hand, so forget about your dreams of having good sex with a robot or a doll.
>>
>>59335467
No amount of shitty protests and Facebook roasties will separate an aspiring sexbot entrepreneur from the potential millions of dollars from NEETs and unplugged males.
>>
>>59335937
>Specific task: sexual pleasure and household chores
10 years at max
>>
>>59336843
Yeah because making a robot that can move around the house, clean hard to reach places move furniture and handle fragile objects without bumping into and smashing things is just so simple. Forget the AI, the engineering would be an incredible feat in itself
>>
>>59335225

>inventor tells the man who he brought specifically to test if the robot would pass as female and that it has the parts that allow you to have sex with it.
>robot spends entire movie trying to manipulate the guy so she can escape
>not ONE sex scene

Fuck. This. Movie.

Oh, and an underground complex with doors that run entirely on electricity to open and if it doesn't you literally have no way to get out...and there's power outages. I can't wait for Rifftrax to get a hold of it.

And no, we won't have woman robots in our lifetime. Several hundred years probably, but humanity isn't going to last that long and you know it. As much as the internet likes to bash woman, the truth is they are remarkably complex.
>>
AMD off course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Cmf4BuNgg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.