[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Asians better at computer stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: colonized84.jpg (325KB, 1222x1224px) Image search: [Google]
colonized84.jpg
325KB, 1222x1224px
Are Asians better at computer stuff?
>>
>>59327101
RICE'D
>>
>>59327101
haha no
Only a few are, the rest in my CS course are only here to ruin the real estate market in it's entirety across the country and send the country in another recession with their parent's communist cash

>t. canadian
>>
No, the meme comes from otaku with no life who spend too much time on a single thing.

Every other country has that but they don't call them otaku and aren't recognized for their obsession.
>>
>>59327101
Yes, except indians, they poo in street
>>
>>59327121
Can confirm, area used to be all white now its all chinks and poos
>>
>>59327101
Anime lied to you. Japan hates foreigners, judges you severely, and you work like a slave till you kill yourself.
>>
>>59327101
Supposedly Japanese are terrible with computers, especially programming
>>
File: being-ugly-fail.jpg (31KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
being-ugly-fail.jpg
31KB, 550x549px
They're not, most of them are dumb as rocks just like any other race.

What happens is mostly the smart ones get accepted into the US and those are the ones you get to observe and maybe interact with. Try going to mai land china and you'll want to drop a nuke there there seeing how fucking dumb they are. Don't even get me started in the ghetto parts of that shithole.

t. someone who knows someone who is working in china and desperately wants to come back to the US.
>>
>>59327220
Does Chinese vagina feel different than white vagina?
>>
File: 1482242346887.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1482242346887.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>59327220
>bu-but muh average IQ

>being such of a brainlet your that IQ isn't well above the average of any race
>>
I just saw a family at a restaurant that was a white dad, an Asian mother, and a black girl who was I assume their adopted daughter.
>>
>>59327271
Could be a family friend?
>>
>>59327271
What a beautiful family :)
>>
>>59327236
Fuck if I know, all I know is adult chinese women are mostly like those ugly white girls in middle school except with squinty eyes and shittier attitudes.

>>59327245
u wot m8...
>>
>>59327101
Yes, but that doesn't stop anyone else from being just as good
>>
No. I'm getting into hack reactor and a lot of the people that work there are 'hackers in residence' ie students that can't find a job. Unsurprisingly most of them are Asian.

The top Asian countries are good examples. Japan got to where they are by rampantly copying the US, and all of China's companies are clones of US ones, propped up by how their government favors them over foreign companies. A company called LeEco (Netflix clone) is trying to come to the US with a fraud Tesla and smartphone. You don't need me to tell you, they're failing badly.

They're coming to the US in the first place because their government is fucking themselves in the ass. Empty cities etc
>>
>>59327171
>Japan hates foreigners
Meme.

>>59327211
They've produced a lot of hardware and software.

>>59329544
>Japan got to where they are by rampantly copying the US
Another meme.
>>
>>59329600
No it isn't a meme. Their obsession with white looking characters is just a sign this seeping into their pop culture.

You're clearly a weaboo.
>>
>>59330282
>Their obsession with white looking characters is just a sign this seeping into their pop culture.
Anime characters don't look white.

>You're clearly a weaboo.
You don't know what that means.
>>
>>59327101
South Korea and China have an average IQ above 100
All other asian nations are irrelevant, except maybe Japan
IT doesn't need an IQ higher than 100
>>
File: 18289orcg9293jpg[1].jpg (101KB, 800x808px) Image search: [Google]
18289orcg9293jpg[1].jpg
101KB, 800x808px
>>59330304
But you know what I mean.
>>
>>59330339
China is known for rampant cheating
>>
>>59330697
Anime characters don't look white.
>>
>>
>>59327101
I think they're better at memorization in general (which computer stuff does have a lot of) but I wouldn't say they're better. The reason we think they're all geniuses is they're the only ones allowed to come to our countries.
>>
Indians are yes
>>
>>59331018
Pajeet detected
>>
>>59327220
Nice anecdotes, dickhead.

It must suck having an average or below average IQ.
>>
>>59331269
Go back to your chink shithole if your """people""" are so smart, gook.
>>
>>59331287
>Fat
>Balding
>Middle-Aged
>Average IQ

If any of these apply to you then you've lost your right to make fun of anyone, cumskin.
>>
>>59330721
Don't bother, some guys still think the Japanese think the white race superior therefore anime characters since don't look japanese can ONLY look white and be a matter of making characters unique and stand out.
>>
>>59327101
I doubt he can fill her Nigerian meat bag
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.