[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK faggots, listen, I told you the last time you didn't listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (386KB, 1920x1298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
386KB, 1920x1298px
You won't listen again because you are retarded, but fuck it, at least I'll vend so fuck off. The overwhelming majority of gaymes will never "become able to need 8+ cores" in the near future. What kind of retarded shit is that? Have you even tried to learn what the fuck the APIs that are used on your fucking gaymes even do? Jesus fucking christ you are stupid. The entire point of their shitty existence is to use the GPU as much as possible and the CPU as little possible. Get some fucking brain activity and realize that's even more prevalent as time goes by. Fucking jesus fuck you're so stupid not getting it. Look at the fucking highlighted lines on the fucking pic related at least you fucking imbecile idiots. It's right there, the only fucking references in the advantages of the newest APIs. It does have a minor advantage in offering more cpu multithreading but that's only one of the advantages, the other two at least offload even more shit from the CPU to the GPU, making the CPU even more irrelevant. Jesus fucking christ you're stupid if you're still not getting it. Any fucking programmer in the world that ever tried to program any of your fucking stupid games knows he wasn't limited that much by lack of cpu multithreading, unless it was some kind of niche usage of a kazillion of ai bots in a fucking niche game that nobody can say with a straight face that's the average case of gayming in whole. In most cases, not all, but most cases, he didn't give a fuck to do more shit with multithreading. The main advantage of Vulkan and other APIs isn't having the the CPU do more stuff, is having the CPU doing FEWER stuff so your retarded little shit brain can have more FPS on your fucking GPU you stupid shit.
1/2
>>
2/2
The new batch scripting commands of the newest APIs (all fucking of them, Vulkan, Direct3D 12, Fucking OpenGL before it's renamed to Vulkan entirely, fucking Mantle) is the main advantage of them, because who the fuck needs a fucking CPU to send commands you stupid fucking shits? You bundle them into batches and store them into VRAM before the game even starts you stupid shits. That makes the CPUs even more irrelevant you stupid .Jesus fucking christ you are stupid. I can't believe you are even allowed a brain by the powers that. Blessed be thy name.

And I said most games you retarded piece of shit. Take a load of the fucking guy that's gonna jump in the thread with his retarded stupid shit about his professor running meshes on his 64 core cpu. Fuck off, I told you this is about gaymes you retarded piece of shit and not even all games but the average games and the games going forward you stupid fucking cunt. Jesus fucking christ fuck off. You are incompetent.

Peace out. I love you all. Jennifer 18.
>>
File: tumblr_static_hodor.jpg (22KB, 491x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_hodor.jpg
22KB, 491x473px
>>59320591
>>
3/3
blah blah look at his spelling errors. I don't give a shit. it's irrelevant to the topic.
>>
>/g/ complains about reddit spacing
>/g/ gets the pile of garbage text it deserves
>/g/ can't handle pile of text
>/g/ will continue to complain about reddit spacing
>>
Did not read but you are wrong.
Prove me otherwise.
>>
>>59320749
4chan is stupid in not having some spacing after a new line. You either get 0 or A GIGANTIC space, no middle ground. It's kinda stupid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.