[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Director Sells $613,350,000.00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (143KB, 686x937px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
143KB, 686x937px
IT'S OVER. EVEN AMD ITSELF IS SELLING OFF ITS STOCK.
I TOLD YOU YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
NOT IT'S ALL OVER
>>
File: amdloo.png (316KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
amdloo.png
316KB, 882x758px
>>59319317
DELET
>>
>>59319317
that dude made about half of what AMD did just by selling his stocks.
>>
It got bought by Goldman Sachs you imbecile.

This is good news. It means the top jews think AMD is a good buy.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>59319440
> INTEL ARE THE JEWS!!1!11
> Oh wait, jews are good if they buy AMD
fuck off and die little bitch
>>
File: jHHl2tTK.jpg (42KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
jHHl2tTK.jpg
42KB, 627x627px
>>59319440
This also that fucker just got fucking filthy rich. AMD is doing way better than expected.

I too would love to have over half a billion dollars in my pocket ;_;
>>
DAMAGE CONTROL INCOMMING
>>
>>59319510
Jews know how to make money.

If you think one of the top investment groups buying 600 million of AMD stock is bad for AMD you must be brain dead.
>>
>>59319523
> TRUST ME INTEL ARE THE JEWS!!111
> oh wait, it suits me they are good to be jews now
fuck off bitch
>>
>>59319538
> INTEL ARE JEWS STOP THE JEWS STOP THE INTEL
> oh wait, let's be reasonable, jews are good if they AMD
fuck off hypocritical child
>>
>>59319440
>It got bought by Goldman Sachs you imbecile.
youre trolling me right now, right?
>>
>>59319569
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4053640-goldman-sachs-snaps-613-million-worth-amd-stock
>>
>>59319546
>> oh wait, it suits me they are good to be jews now
>fuck off bitch
AMDs stock is being bought by jews you retard, it doesn't mean AMD have turned into jews themselves. This means a great deal of trust has been put into AMD making bank. That's good.

$320 for a processor that competes with intels $1000+ ones isn't jewish at all.
>>
Buy low sell high nigger. It doesn't make sense for him to sell when AMD's stock is struggling.
>>
>>59319576
so now both cpu manufacturers are owned by globalist jews

i guess that means they will never have unmicrocoded cpus ever again

the amd botnet
>>
>>59319588
Gather around ladies and gentlemen and witness the amd fanboy, displaying such intense cognitive dissonance that it might bend the very fabric of space and time itself.
>>
AMD stock will be $30 by this time next year.

>R3
>R5
>server line

Intel bout to get CREAMED
>>
>>59319588
>it doesn't mean AMD have turned into jews themselves
that's exactly what it means you fuckign snowflake retard
>>
realizing half a billion in profit.

kinda weird that CFO allowed that or didn't come with a plan to release them at a reasonable pace, but if they get sold without pressuring the price down, then there won't be any real harm done.
>>
>>59319317
Stop making a fool of yourself. It's common for a company to buy its own stocks when it feels it's undervalued and sell them for profit later.
>>
i was planning to buy a ryzen cpu, now i dont knwo if i want to anymore

its basically between choosing between globalist jew company #1 or globalist jew company #2
>>
>>59319562

HAHAHA THIS

Holy shit THIS BOARD IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>59319668
You let me know when the 65W R7 1700 that comes with an amazing 95W stock cooler starts being priced at $1000+
>>
>>59319646
>i guess that means they will never have unmicrocoded cpus ever again

Well yeah microcode is really fucking useful. Not a chance in hell they'd ever go without it.
>>
>>59319692
I mean, if the stocks are 20% lower or more and remain there in the near term then he'll probably get sued the fuck out of his half a billion; if it bounces up without issue no one will care much, they'll actually enjoy the opportunity to buy at the small dip.
>>
>>59319510
Settle down kike.
>>
>>59319722
you know what i mean

forced proprietary microcode for bootup, it's unsafe and backdoored
>>
>>59319658
The most interesting thing is because ryzen supports ECC RAM you can already safely use it for a server.
>>
zomg guise, look they're finished now.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD?ltr=1

[it actually went up]
>>
Seriously consider how utterly fucked Intel is.

How are they even going to compete with R5 and R3? Are they really going to slash their CPU prices by hundreds of dollars?
>>
>>59319317
Anyone who bought this stock is smarter than this stupid AMD director
>Ryzen 5 will be out in 3-4 months to directly compete with Intel's i5 line (affordable 4c/8t and 6c/12t against Intel's overpriced 4c/4t) and will propel AMD's stock beyond $15
>then Vega later this year
>Navi in 2018
>>
I wish my favorite corporation won this grand ideological struggle and eliminated the competition. It would mean less innovation and higher prices, but at least I could feel good about my favorite corporation winning.
>>
>>59319790
dumping half a bill on the market.
makes a pip to the tune of 0,1% and bounces back up again still in the same trading day.
that's a pretty healthy stock.
>>
>>59319538
I wish I had money to invest right now
>>
>>59319440
>>59319576
>It got bought by Goldman Sachs
AMD is now co-opted.
You can forget about an open source PSP.
>>
>>59319440
For every sell there is a buy. You can't sell something without having someone on the other end buying.
Is it a good sell or a good buy?
You have amd director with the insider knowledge and the other side you have one of largest financial institutions with their own box of tools.
>>
>>59319790
Probably because of naples, it's set to violently rape intel in the server market.
>>
>>59319834
The Pentium g4560. It's basically an i3 for $60.
>>
>>59319876
You obviously take the side of the investment group.

AMD director is just 1 guy. He's set for life and doesn't need to even sweat or worry about it. Even if he thought it was smart to hold on to it some more, selling takes away all the risk for him.
>>
I'm tempted to buy amd stock. Am I getting memed?

I'm getting 4k in bonds soon.
>>
anyone buying anything transistor related is an idiot right now. the plane is extremely volatile. we don't know if the 10nm or the 5nm stage will see all of them being on a standstill

unless you day-trade, in which case you're a loser no matter what.
>>
>>59319890
>2 physical cores
Have fun trying to do more than 1 thing on that piece of shit.
>>
>>59319903
too late. i remember telling people to buy when it was at $4 but did they listen? hahahaha
>>
>>59319903
AMD's stock will peak at $18 after cheap quad-core ryzen 3 processors and Navi graphics are out
>>
>>59319890
shit cpu though, so many stutterings on cpu-intesive games even with high end gpu
>>
>>59319711
Extra exclamation points and caps lock doesn't make you seem smarter, child.
>>
>>59319925
>>59319903
It will be 30 by next year. And another will ask whether they'll be getting meme'd or not.

Someone else will reply "too late. i remember telling people to buy AMD when they were only $13 but they didn't listen. hahahaha"

Another will reply a variant of this message which will replay itself when AMD hits $60/s
>>
>>59319903
Not worth it right now. Wait for the rest of the Ryzen chips to launch and for the stock to level off and then buy then. It will probably go up again before Zen+
>>
>>59319876
and for everything there's a context.
maybe he's closing in retirement and noticed that he had fucking more than half a billion sitting idle and decided that the time was ripe to realize profits. Anyway, the price trend is still up.
>>
>>59319562
Dumbest guy I've seen on the internet today.
>>
>>59319962
it really wont though. Ive never been wrong with my predictions, too bad i can only day trade asx...
>>
What you have to understand is that AMD has positioned itself to completely own this generation and there is no sign of Intel have any new architecture under their sleeves.

Unless Intel comes out of the blue with some mind blowing new architecture we're going back to the Athlon days and AMD stock value will only increase and the generation progresses.

The advantages of a superior architecture only compound as time passes.
>>
>>59319903
yeah imagine if you bought last year when they were at around $2 lol
>>
>>59319925
Well we still got naples, raven ridge, zepplin, and zen+

Looks promising but probably won't more than double the current AMD stock since intel will start feeling the heat and desperately make 5-6 GHz housefires like they did in the p4 vs a64 days lmao.
>>
>>59319920
Do AMD fangirls all have ADHD? Nobody that's buying a $60 processor is editing video or playing games at higher than 1080p.
>>
>>59319964
Actually I forgot about Naples, that will probably cause another upward trend. I don't know it's pretty risky, I don't think you'd lose much if you put some in but I think it's already close to its limit.
>>
Wonder how much taxes he will have to pay and what % he owned. Hope the jews don't have significant pull
>>
>>59320027
Yeah because they're cucks like you who will settle for sloppy seconds of dogshit intel left over.
>>
sold at 14,96
bottomed out at 13,03
>>
>>59319962

>when AMD hits $60/s

lol this is never happening.
>>
>>59320027
>thinks CPU affects resolution of games
Why are people hatin on AMD technologically illiterate?
>>
How the fuck can you guy and sell in 2 years? Don't you know there are overnight fees that are enormous? Are you all on portfolios of millions that have no fees?

fucking memester kids.

being scammed by day traders
>>
>>59320027
My old build was Pentium G4560 + RX 470, only used it for a few weeks after the massive stutterings in GTA V @ 1080p, sold the chip and motherboard and replaced it with a used i5-6400 + H110 board using same gpu, all the stutterings are gone
>>
>>59320052
It's a fucking $60 CPU. Most people own laptops with dual core CPUs about on par with the g4560. Its possible that AMD provides a better value at $60, if you just waitâ„¢, but right now, the g4560 is the best option for "console killer" builds and stuff.
>>
>>59320090
Would you use an i3 or an R3 for 4k gaming? Would you buy an i7 or R7 if you're gaming at 1080p? The CPU isn't the bottleneck in most cases, but it can have an effect.

>>59320108
>upgrading to a CPU that costs three times as much yielded better results
Wow.
>>
>>59320108
Also, AMD has a lot of driver overhead on dx11.
>>
>>59319317
so in other words, buy now you retards.
>>
>>59320182
>same gpu
the problem was on the cpu side
>>
I'm intel fanboy as much as a next guy but it's pretty stupid getting a dual core. The sweet spot is 4c/8t or if you're a poorfag a 4c/4t. 2c is good for purely Microsoft Office machines though.
>>
>>59320230
Dual core is fine if you're on a budget and want to play what is available now.

Going forward into 2017 it's going to get way worse and I expect most AAA games to be basically unplayable by 2018.
>>
>>59320230
A lot of cucks keeps recommending it for "budget gaming" lol
>>
>>59320219
>I don't understand what driver overhead means
AMD GPUs offload a lot of stuff to the CPU in dx11. OF COURSE spending almost three times as much for a better CPU will alleviate your driver overhead issues, your CPU is much more capable of handling it.
>>
>>59320265
I unironically think an Athlon X4 is a better choice.
>>
Mubadala needed to sell stock to exercise a stock warrant. Considering the warrant was 75M shares and they only sold 45M that means their overall position increased.

OP will never own any stock on his poorfag astroturfer wage
>>
someone sold its shares to someone else

/g/ shills makes it a news
>>
>>59319869
What's this about an open source PSP?
>>
>>59319317
ITT: College dropouts who are stock trader wannabees.

Non of you know jack shit about stocks or how they operate. Please stick to watching chinese cartoons and jacking off to ponies.
>>
I missed out being a shitty poor student back when it was $1.6/share, but I would still buy it at this price. Opterons will give AMD so much buxx that it's not even funny. Zen turned out more efficient and on par per core with Intel's offerings. Not only that, they're going to be 32core monsters offering more PCIe connectivity than the competition. Up and coming guys that want some of that enterprise grade stuff will surely look at AMD's offerings. Vega is also a good thing to look at with the enterprise in mind. Their demos looked extremely promising. Sure, it might not be for gaymers, but the important part is that the ones with huge money will want a piece of it.

>>59321174
Remove yourself.
>>
>>59319440
fucking shit. is there anything that hasn't been touched by filthy jews?

expect amd to increase prices by 500% and new chipsets every quarter.
>>
>>59321223
The goys think Sacks doesn't anticipate your thoughts? hahahahahhahahahahaha. They often short-sell within a month.

Sachs will never be predictable to you goy.,
>>
>>59319440
>>59319510
>AMD seriously considers releasing their Platform Security Processor (PSP) source code
>Suddenly, Jews start taking ownership of the company.

I WONDER WHY
>>
File: 1367566209483.jpg (58KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1367566209483.jpg
58KB, 425x425px
>>59321510
>Arabs own 20%
>Sell 5% to Goldman Sachs
>/pol/ thinks ze jeewwws own it now
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.