[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Linux users always angry or upset?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (150KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
150KB, 857x1202px
Why are Linux users always angry or upset?
>>
>>59315220
Except they aren't.
>>
>>59315220
Unix rules!
Windows drools!
>>
>>59315220
Because they always have to justify why they are using Linux
>>
>>59315225
Until someone mentions not wanting to use Linux, or gives good reasons for using another operating system.
>>
File: cunt destroyers.jpg (182KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
cunt destroyers.jpg
182KB, 1280x960px
Shitty family lives, getting bullied at school and no sex life.
>>
>>59315220
Problems do wine run our Japanese ero-games. Soon the beta of librewaifu gonna solve this problem.
>>
File: 1399751139124.jpg (30KB, 374x411px) Image search: [Google]
1399751139124.jpg
30KB, 374x411px
>>59315366
>>
File: 1460923522427.jpg (223KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460923522427.jpg
223KB, 1200x1200px
>>59315220
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>59315272
linux isn't unix
macos is unix
>>
>>59315286
Most of us don't care. Only butthurt unix neckbeards can be triggered by anything they don't like (systemd and whatnot).
>>
File: niggeriq.jpg (28KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
niggeriq.jpg
28KB, 500x400px
>>59315220
is this a bait or you don't really know that meme is supposed to be satiricial
>>59315382
stop discussing /v/ topics on /g/, anime is also technology but we don't discuss it
>>
>>59315382
>doesn't understand the purpose of different boards
>you just don't like it

This is how winshills actually reason.
>>
>>59315286
>good reasons
If you give good reasons nobody cares. It's just that most people give retarded reasons, and when that happens smarter people will tell him why he's wrong. If you get butthurt when being told you're wrong about something, that's your problem kiddo, doesn't mean anybody is angry. You'll realize this as you get older.
>>
>>59315220
I'm not. For the most part, I don't care. You can't talk about how much choice there is in GNU+Linux and then go on diminishing the choices people made to not use it.

I can only be seen an as a "bit upset" when I try to defend GNU+Linux. i.e, explain to someone that it isn't as hard to use anymore and more stable than you'd think. There's different distros for different philosophies. If you want stability, don't use something like Arch or Tumbleweed and then complain about Linux.

Most people use one meme distro and then just join in on the hate bandwagon to feel like they belong to a part of something without actually exploring all that the GNU+Linux world has to offer.

In other words: I'm upset with normies :^)
>>
>>59316039
> I'm not triggered at all guys
fuck off retard
>>
>>59317507
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>59315352
>librewaifu
W-what is this?
Does it have anything to do with the "waifubot" DuckDuckGo gave me?
>>
File: HNI_0012.jpg (94KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0012.jpg
94KB, 645x644px
>>59315220
cus their choice in a computer operating system is the only notable thing they've done in their pathetic lifes and they want everyone to know it.
>>
File: dopamine_hit.jpg (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dopamine_hit.jpg
18KB, 800x600px
>>59315220
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.