[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tn_.png (1MB, 1290x1282px) Image search: [Google]
tn_.png
1MB, 1290x1282px
What went wrong?
>>
File: da0.jpg (91KB, 460x585px) Image search: [Google]
da0.jpg
91KB, 460x585px
>>59312819
>intel
>>
>>59312819
Gamers wanting flashy shit, rather than something plain but functional.
>>
>>59312852
I remember when it started... It came along for people who wanted to do something, anything to enhance their PCs but maybe didn't have a ton of money. Thats when plexiglass, paintjobs and cold cathode was all the rage. Then companies started picking up on it and started offering offering cases and it helped gaymen spend a little more since they were getting something unique and flashy like a high performance sports car or a silly whatever year's meme car was with a big spoiler or whatever else is popular.

Now it's everywhere and its a meme and you can't even avoid it your go purely based on specs, features and value.
>>
>>59312875
>you can't even avoid it
I dunno, I've always been able to stick with cases that don't have windows or stupid lights.
>>
>>59312819
monitors and computers in general became cheaper so people finally realized they didn't have to deal with those god awful keyboard all-in-ones anymore
>>
kάγkουρες entered computing
>>
computer illiterates that rice cars entered computing
>>
>>59312875
Then everyone removes the spoilers, and the cycle continues.
What shit's me is that it's cheep shit that's gaymer. But the bland 'quality' is what costs you an assload in the market.
It's like Honda's and Bentley's.
>>
File: file.png (907KB, 751x745px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
907KB, 751x745px
best PC aesthetics were IBM PS/2 aesthetics
>>
>>59312819
Lol look at the 25 year old nerd "Nostalging" over a bunch of shit that just happened a little while ago or he wasn't even born to experience it.
>>
>>59314857
Never liked those white colors on my first pc.
It was even worse because it standeed next to a window in the sun and turned in that dirty yellow.
I'm happy that almost everything is black now.

>>59314873
puberty is a hard time we all know that.
>>
>>59314975
White or black is not the issue.
Flimsy construction, LEDs out the ass, gaudy design that appeals to ricing manchildren, is.
>>
>>59314857
IBM Aptiva looked pretty good. Also had a mouse with a joystick instead of scroll-wheel.
>>
>>59312819
i hate that /g/ doesn't like the monster can rig, it's badass
>>
File: 1488964704775.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488964704775.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>59312819
Is that a fucking fridge in the last one?
>>
>>59315116
Yes. It cools the manchild's sugar water and also his sweaty right hand because there's no door.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.