[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Pixel 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: google-pixel-2-leaked-main.jpg (39KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
google-pixel-2-leaked-main.jpg
39KB, 800x500px
Are we waiting for the Google Pixel 2 or just the OnePlus 5?
>>
>>59312786
oneplus 5
>>
>>59312786
>OnePlus 5

It's called 6
>>
>>59312786
oneplus 5, it won't have speakers that shit themselves and will cost a fraction of this scam.
>>
File: bart_15.jpg (30KB, 340x432px) Image search: [Google]
bart_15.jpg
30KB, 340x432px
>>59312815
>>
Pixel so it fits in my feminine hands.
>>
Google pixel won't have 3,5mm jack so into the trash it goes
>>
Anyone considering the Dash charge vs Qualcomm 3.0 side of things?
>>
>>59312921
What's the deal with 3.5mm jack, though?
>>
I'm getting an iphone se or nokia 5

haven't decided yet
>>
>>59312786
when is the fucking op5 supposed to actually come out?
>>
>>59312986
Qualcomm 3.0 is way more accessible, meaning, I can walk into almost any phone store and buy a fast charge charger.
Where as Dash charge chargers are scarce and dash charge battery banks are practically nonexistent. . .
>>
Note 8 is being announced this month you plebs
>>
Why did oneplus skip over 4 to 5?
>>
>>59313079
>samshit
>phablet
>>
>>59313109

>not liking phablets
>having babby hands
>>
>>59313095
Apparently the number 4 is bad luck in chinese culture.
Or the company consider the 3t as the 4th phone. . .
>>
>>59313079
Samshit Fires 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
Over a year now on my 6P. Won't get Android updates after Sept so I'll likely have to "upgrade" to whatever Pixel Google is shilling by then.

1st gen Pixel did nothing for me. Too much of an iPhone clone styling-wise and it's been far too buggy. Hopefully gen 2 will be a big upgrade.
>>
>>59312786
Literally don't buy a phone without NVMe. Neither of them will get the memo. One really, really should and has the capability to, while the other can be forgiven for lacking it given its price segment.
>>
>>59313060
According to a quick google search, between April and July
>>
>mfw still using OPO

Feels good man
>>
>>59313025
for starters you are paying a shitload of money for a phone that isn't worth it. they, not only know you are fucking cuck that can't stand up for itself but they go as far as taking parts of the phone for no good reason just to get even more profits. They do all this in the name of progress when in fact the fucking earphones still use 3.5mm plugs and if you want to use them with the phone (and you probably want) you will have to spend extra cash on a fucking adapter that was never needed.
Every single piece of shit that doesn't get this and spends money on this bullshit agreeing with them should be shot.
>>
I will use the phone till it dies (honor8)
>>
>>59312786
will either have a removable battery, microSD, an unlocked bootloader, a decent screen, a decent camera, and no biometric hardware?

(The answer is no.)
>>
>>59313286
What phone would you recommend?
>>
Blackberry Keyone
>>
>>59312786
Htc 11
>>
note 8
>>
>>59313357
Why would you want a snapdragon 625 phone when the 835 is expected in both of the phones I segested?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.