[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(`・ω・´) <-- Pedobear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

( ゚д゚)、 vomits saliva

Someone working at the CIA spent his time on the job making a .txt file called "Japanese style Faces and then made notes in it such as " <-- Pedobear?" and "y u no guy."

The CIA paid this man to do this. The Federal Government and taxpayers paid him to do this.

Deepest lulz...Good show. You see the humor in the black and gray hat communities at cons and such, so it makes sense. To see it so blatant right out of the CIA, Feds, whitehat side too...Toplol

http://skidpaste.net/paste?t=zKGTPr
>>
I'm sure you think every spy is James Bond, but most of them are just undercover humorless white-shirts pretending to be as mediocre and stupid as possible to blend in with the average person.
>>
How is the CIA and NSA able to find so many exploits for fucking everything when they outsource everything to the lowest bidder, while tech companies pay wayyyyy more for the best security experts to keep their products safe?
>>
many of these so called leaks are just things that existed on the internet for years that some guy probably just saved on his computer.
>>
>>59312424
poor baby having all that power. who watches the watchers bruh?
>>
>>59312446
Because it's easier to find flaws than to create something flawless.
>>
>>59312470
True, but WikiLeaks has only released a fraction of what they have. It's also very likely that the leaker only released info about old exploits that have likely been patched by now so that other people with malicious intent don't use these leaks for their own hacking.
>>
>>59312402
wow, did you come from 9gag?
>>
{ ◡ }
>>
>>59312470
Yeah, I looked through some of the commands, functions, etc.. It's nothing really impressive (I'm a Senior Data Engineer and it's really nothing that impressive.

Serisouly though, unless they had a physical plant, you'd still be pretty safe with a properly secured (iptables, firejail, grsec, FDE, etc.), minimalist linux system. X220 can run coreboot now.
>>
is (。>﹏<。) in there
>>
>>59312446
Because tech companies also outsource to the lowest bidder. The idea that they pay well for the best of the best is an illusion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.