[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Fix Pissing With A Boner Invention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

From the creator of the shit bag brings you a product that will make pissing with a boner all the less frustrating.

Has this ever happened to you: Your pissing with a morning wood than all of the sudden you can't pull it down and you take a piss all over the bathroom floor and wall?

Fear no more cause the pissing tube has come to the rescue! The pissing tube will change the way you piss with morning wood forever! A plastic tube with a width of 5 inches and a length of 3 feet, which will ensure all dick sizes can work with the pissing tube( Not compatible with black dicks ). The pissing tube is easy to use, simply pick the pissing tube up. Now put your dick in it and twist the plastic bendable pissing tube towards the bathroom end, it's kinda like a dick extender.

Now we heard your complaints and we listened:

" What if I have multiple people with dicks in my house? I don't my pissing tube to get dirt! "

" The pissing tube gets filthy and it's got piss stains! "

That's why we introduced the pissing tube SPONGE and the pissing Tube Tube. The pissing tube sponge is the same length as the pissing tube but only a little smaller, it can fit right in and get all piss stains out! The pissing tube tube is a tube that you can place on the pissing tube to extend it, giving everyone a custom tube for their dicks. So they don't all have to put their dicks in the same hole.

25$ For Pissing tube

5$ For pissing tube sponge

5$ for pissing tube tube.

BUY IT!
>>
Or I could sit down on the toilet and push my dick down with my finger
>>
>>59309224
I'd touch the water, tho
>>
>>59309140
10/10 ad copy would buy
>>
>>59309224
this feels good
alternatively stand up and lean forward thus creating a 70 degree bend in your hips. Your penis will point straight in to the toilet and you can pee freely, no proprietary penis extensions required
>>
>5 inch width

so it's for pencil dicks. okay.
>>
>>59309371
>i have a 15 inch penile circumference
>>
>>59309404
penis circumference isn't a perfect circle
>>
I don't have that problem I have a vagina.
>>
I want one now.

Boner pissing is the worst crime against the male sex.
It is our pregnancy.
>>
>2017
>not pissing in the sink
It's good for the environment as well since you don't have to use any water
>>
>pissing with a boner

Why are kids these days so fucking retarded?
>>
>>59309444
post your tits on /s/ and link it back here you filthy slut

>>59309284
or you could just take a cold shower so it goes away, then hop out, piss and hop back in again
>>
>>59309224
No way I could do that, can't even get it much past 100 degrees
>>
File: 1487800418215.png (567KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1487800418215.png
567KB, 560x577px
>>59309224
>>59309284
>he has a small penis
How does it feel like knowing that you will never pleasure a woman?
>>
>>59311687
If you're hopping in the shower just piss there. You can save some water that way too
>>
>>59311687
>getting out of the shower to piss

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>59311687
>cold shower

That's supposed to make you lose an erection? I always get a raging boner when the water suddenly turns cold.
>>
INNOVASHUN
>>
>>59312028
My toilet's right next to the shower, so I just open the curtain and piss in the toilet. Also, I have first-world water so I can flush the toilet and it doesn't change the water temperature.
>>
> All these defective anons who can piss with a boner
There is supposed to be a muscle that closes your urethra while you're hard so you don't accidentally make piss babies. Enjoy your early life erectile dysfunction faggots.

T. Superior, cant-piss-with-boner anon
>>
I just tell my gf to open wide, but I would certainly buy
>>
I just stick a coffee stirrer into my urethra to fix the dual stream issue. What added benefit does your tube provide?
>>
>not just doing a handstand with your dick towards the toilet

I literally got /fit/ to do just this. Feels incredible.
>>
>>59312558
But once you're nearly done and it starts to trickle don't you piss all over your face?
>>
>>59312586
That's the best part. It's so warm and slightly salty.
>>
>>59312005
This. I don't think i ever don't piss in the shower anymore. Maximizes efficiency by saving time and water. I would brush my teeth in the shower if it didn't make the toothpaste feel like acid on the rest of my body. Would shave too if i could make a mirror work properly. Knock out the morning routine in >10 minutes.
>>
got anything to fix not being able to pee a little bit after masturbating?
>>
>>59312586
Not if your dick and core is /fit/ enough to create a powerful stream from start to finish. My piss stream is like a broken fire hydrant. People in the next house over mirin' when I take a piss because of how violently it impacts the toilet water.
>>
>>59312604
Nothing to fix, retard, that's supposed to happen.
>>
>>59312674
>tfw your piss impacts the toilet water so violently that the water splashes out onto your face
>>
>people unironically use their single-function organs to expel waste

You don't seriously do this, do you? Why not just use your dump flap like everyone else. It's there for a reason.

Wait, don't tell me. Feel that spot between your balls and asshole. Is there a seam, like a scar?

Hahaha you've been circum-flapped, havent you!?
>>
>>59312711
It forces itself and all impacted water straight through the plumbing. I don't even have to flush anymore unless i take a shit.
>>
Actually, I can't even piss while I have an erection. Like, i literally can't. I always wait until my boner goes away. Is this even technology related?
>>
>>59309140
...or just hop in the shower and piss in any direction.
>>
>>59309224
> I want my dick to touch the inside of toilet
>>
>>59312127
And why not just let it rip as you continue washing your hair and shit?
>>
File: concave-sections.gif (5KB, 225x148px) Image search: [Google]
concave-sections.gif
5KB, 225x148px
>wake up with morning wood
>have to pee
>pee into the toilet because my penis is awesome
Concave down master race.
>>
>>59309140
Now, what kind of retard made a tube like that? I mean, piss will stay inside and this invention will start to stink very soon.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.