[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIA leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Edward-Snowden-Interview-011.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Snowden-Interview-011.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
I missed the CIA leak story this week

Someone give me a brief gestalt of what new alphabet-men botnet we now know about
>>
the CIA can hack smart tv's and phones, and most other internet connected devices.
there is a US spy department working in an embassy in Frankfurt, Germany
>>
CIA compromised everything including linux and telegraph.
>>
>>59306853
>>
>>59306878
How is that news though

Snowden bascially said that if you connect any fucking thing to the internet at all, they can get to it
>>
>>59306853
The CIA imitates other state's hackers because false flag.
That was the biggest thing.
>>
>>59306923
nobody here said it was news, OP

>>59306999
this
the US can hack a foreign country and make it look like the hack was being done by another different country. We can frame other countries for our hacks
>>
>>59306882
Not my ti 84 though.
>>
I'm going to spend the week talking to my smart TV about assassinating the president
>>
>>59306902
tfw you're not hanging out at the pool with Lindsey and Estelle at the pool while listening to autistic screeching.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
>>
File: g anon does IT.jpg (3MB, 2040x8832px) Image search: [Google]
g anon does IT.jpg
3MB, 2040x8832px
>>59306902
>/g/ spotted in the wild
>>
>>59306853
You're fucked, I'm fucked, everyone's fucked because computer security is a laff and a half and three letter agencies can do pretty much anything they want, including fucking with the government and your mom.
>>
>>59307088
Only if you coded it yourself, if you plugged it in to the soft ware that came with it your tagged.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.