[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you cleaned your keyboard anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170308_115435089.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_115435089.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
When was the last time you cleaned your keyboard anon?
>>
just did it last night. took all the keys off and cleaned all the crap out with alcohol and a tooth brush
>>
>>59304074
Never. When it gets dirty i buy another
>>
Haven't deep cleaned it since 1999 when I bought it. The keys don't come off.
>>
File: washable-keyboard.jpg (42KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
washable-keyboard.jpg
42KB, 600x402px
Couple of months ago.
Plucked the keys off and washed it.
>>
>>59304074
Probably like two months ago. I know a jerk off a bit but why does my keyboard look like I rip a handful of pubes and sprinkle them over the keyboard every session?
>>
>>59304074
probably a year ago. the jizz stain gives my keys a really satisfying sticky feeling as i press down on them while coding.
>>
I don't know but it's not dirty right now anyway.

I prefer to takes the keys off and scrub each of them individually. Then I take the circuit board out and scrub the shell.
>>
File: KBT_Pure_60_01.jpg (78KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
KBT_Pure_60_01.jpg
78KB, 640x429px
>>59304074
Shortly after I decided to put my coffee mug on the desk *before* turning on the lights.
>>
>>59305046
>that bright blue cord
>>
Often, by turning it over and bashing it against the desk. I then proceed to swipe the ash, dust and tobacco to the floor, and carry on with my day.
>>
Do you guys use dishwashing soap and sponge?
>>
I clean it by flipping it upside down and shaking it so food remains, fossilized cum and microorganisms fall out whenever I change the batteries, which is 2-3 times a year.
>>
>>59305066
I use dish soap and a dedicated dish brush.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_2a9.jpg (1MB, 3176x2382px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_2a9.jpg
1MB, 3176x2382px
>>59305056
Gah. Fine; here's a photo of my actual keyboard - I hope you're happy about my cord choice.
>>
>>59305221
ironically that cord would fit perfectly with the first picture you posted
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.