[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider that before smartphone technology, people technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1482960960052.png (78KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1482960960052.png
78KB, 367x321px
Consider that before smartphone technology, people technically had only their dog, the TV, the microwave, and like their blanket to entertain them, and that the computer was something that could possibly entertain but ought to be used for work -- a type of work disciplined and rigorous enough to defy a layman's routine -- but that then afterwards we got like 7, 8, shit almost 10 years of fucking weird ass shit-people fucking around watching endless stupid piles of Youtube and devolving, mindless fucks breeding a culture of mindless people now bred unto further idiocy and ineptitude destroying the economy by making stuff up like massive homosexual go-go dances in large cities to market to and manipulate the consumer and thereby not actually sponsoring nor fostering a more competent society.

A computer is a fucking tool, a complex device that requires training to operate and to use, a smartphone being one step further, but now all we have are a bunch of rotten, fetid, semen-stained tricks and massive stacks of Donald Trump footage to boot.

What the fuck.
>>
[/OP] It's like for 10 years no one ever learned shit and now even more people are some Luddite-ass psychobums and their hos out to rape and destroy. And no, they broke their phones already, they just live day to day and are crazy. Someone for the love of god stop this society's insane madness.
>>
>>59300479
In this moment I am euphoric et cetera (writing ,etc.' is only for the unenlightened)
>>
I feel you, OP.
>>
This is the most autistic shit I've read all day and it's still morning.
>>
>>59300479
Fuck off the >>>/r9k/ will you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.