[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHINESE SOFTWARE GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: C6V0gKOXEAEypWR.jpg (171KB, 958x806px) Image search: [Google]
C6V0gKOXEAEypWR.jpg
171KB, 958x806px
In light of the Wikileaks releases, what Chinese software should I replace all my American software with?
>>
>>59289137
Why the hell do you think that having a Chinese OS would make you secure. We all should have known that even before Snowden released his info, we were able to be watched. If it connects to other devices they can monitor you. Either get over it or ditch technology. Even then the government can track your bank accounts, your car's license plate, your ez tags, anything that identifies you can be tracked. So unless you are doing something that is going to harm people you don't have much to worry about. What is more concerning is the malware that they created that was lost.
>>
>>59289137
>China
The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend, anon
>>
You're retarded as shit OP.
>>
>>59289137
Americans were asking to be hacked.
>>
>>59289981
during the cold war, the govt tapped every single phone switch board, and monitored all phone calls. i don't know why anyone is surprised by the fact they would treat the internet the same way.

however, I think too many anons have far too high an opinion of themselves if they think the CIA, the fucking cia of all people, is actively monitoring some fat weeb neet jerk off to anime 24/7 while never leaving the house. the government can't even defeat russian and chinese spies, the idea they would ever devote any resources to autistic losers who don't matter in any capacity is the pinnacle of delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>59289137
The summary sounds like its written by a conspiracy theorist.

>obama gave CIA unlimited power so he wont be assassinated like JFK

lel
>>
>>59289137
Obviously the university academic Obama is going to be more corruptable than the opportunistic entrepreneur Trump.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.