[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Windows 10 still shit? Is it still spying on people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: dtw1oh0x2i4yfmwazcmb.gif (16KB, 2016x848px) Image search: [Google]
dtw1oh0x2i4yfmwazcmb.gif
16KB, 2016x848px
Is Windows 10 still shit? Is it still spying on people?
>>
>>59283684
yes and yes
>>
>>59283780
Are Pajeets still advertising it on /g/?
It was very common when it launched.
>>
File: 1484940503313.png (237KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484940503313.png
237KB, 2560x1440px
>>59283684
Yes. It will never change.
>>
Windows has been spying on people since 2000 though.
>>
>>59284150
No
>>
Windows 10 is what happens when you let indians create their own version of Mac OS
>>
>>59283684
Why, are you looking to switch to Windows 10?
Don't.
>>
>>59283684
Go read wikileaks.

Don't use skype
>>
>>59283684
just configure your router to block ms spy

you're mobile, always bring portable openwrt/lede router that can block ms spybot
>>
>>59284345
or just switch to older OS and uninstall telemetry updates instead of always bringing a router.

If I wanted to carry shit with me I'd get a new Macbook
>>
Just run blackbird lads

t*l*m*try gone
>>
Got a new motherboard recently and I am running a non genuine version on win 7, I can get a new key cheap but I also have a win 10 key should I stick with win 7 or go for win 10?
>>
>>59284594
Use DAZ Loader or Microsoft Toolkit (KMS) activation. First is for Home/Pro/Ult, second is for Pro/Ent. Stay with 7.
>>
It is and always will be. Use MacOS.
>>
it was good in ''''''''''''''2015'''''''''''''' but microshaft continuously made windows 10 worse.
>>
>>59284135
>using incognito mode to post on 4chan
>not just using incognito tab
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
it's ok more or less now.

you need to tweak the shit out of it to make it stop constantly re-installing all the bloatware - https://github.com/CHEF-KOCH/regtweaks/tree/master/Win%2010
>>
There is no reason too keep using any version of Windows at this day and age
>>
>>59284510
didn't know about this thanks
>>
>>59283684
Yes. 10 will never change.
>>
>>59283684
Who gives a fuck now? The CIA can spy on anything now. Even Linux!
>>
>>59283684
Yes
Yes
>>
>>59283684
To all telemetry cucks. If you believe you can disable telemetry, then please go ahead and disable updates completely.
>>
>>59289642
You can with a registry tweak
>>
>>59289790
Tell me how then. I have been fighting for months with Win Update, took ownership of $Windows.~BT & Windows 10 Upgrade, forced things in group policy, blocked all known hosts, paid attention to each fucking windows settings and I still get "hey we will reboot your computer pls go fuck yourself". I want to switch back to W7 but I'm too retarded to boot on a USB apparently. So please, help me
>>
Is it possible to disable all the bullshit in 10 yet?
>>
File: nico nico nice.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
nico nico nice.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>59284397
Ahahaha yes, this.
>>
>>59283684
Yes and yes
>>59283813
Yes
>>
>>59291793
>>59289790
No.
>>
>>59290036
Just download rufux + win7 iso and create your USB
Use the key combo for the bot manager to start it, it's usually F12
Use google to find the key for your computer model
>>
>>59283684
>Windows 10
im more curious about what better and also worst ways to spy on people are there being used that most people doesnt give a shit about.
>>
>>59285999
>999
>greentext doesnt work
>first time i ever heard of incognito tab

this forever will be my favorite comment of all time.
>>
tfw windows 8.1 is much faster and safer and allow you to change all the security settings and there is no telementry.

Why anyone bother upgrade? If only my old laptop didn't get stolen, i could enjoy windows 7 greatness now. You shouldn't upgrade anything that is less than 3 years old.
>>
Reminder that shit like blackbird is a meme.
Reminder that Microsoft provides clear instructions on how to disable invasive telemetry.
https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/configure-windows-telemetry-in-your-organization
https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

Reminder that there's no such thing as setting-resetting updates since the Anniversary update.
Reminder that half of the shit people quote from Microsoft's privacy statement doesn't even apply to Windows but to their online services like mail and file storage.
Reminder that preventing installation of non-store applications is an opt-in feature designed to prevent your grandmother from installing browser toolbars.
Reminder that it's not possible to produce two png screenshots from a 6KB file.
>>
>>59292513
>https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/configure-windows-telemetry-in-your-organization

Its funny how you win10fags don't have a choice, there is no telementry in windows 8 and 7 at all and even if you want telementry you can download and install it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.