[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I legally hire an elite hacker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1471129335234.jpg (499KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471129335234.jpg
499KB, 1200x1200px
Serious answers please.
>>
From my dick
>>
You want someone to program something for you for money? If it's malware you'll still need to find a way to get it on their computer.

>>59281262
/g/ is horrible.
>>
>>59281275
My dick is horrible
>>
>>59281275

I need somebody who can grant me access to a Moderator's account on a video game called Realm of the mad god.
>>
>>59281211
Visit hacking conventions and meet up irl, get their cards, etc. I don't think anyone will take you seriously if you try to do it online, you'll probably just get hacked yourself for fun.
>>
>legally hire
Well this implies that whatever purposes you want them for are perfectly legal. I recommend posting a listing on Indeed stating that you are hiring a pentester/certified ethical hacker, and will be paying a minimum of 100k a year starting, plus decent health benefits.
>>
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

I need the Email + pass of any one those accounts.

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/DecaGMs

How feasible is this?
>>
>>59281354
Easy. Just r-substitute the eigenvalues of the password's hashing function and do a convolution product between that and the login. Then biject what you have to Z/3Z and you'll find the password.
>>
Serious answers please
>>
>>59281443
this
its easy if you're not a brainlet
>>
>>59281211
you cannot legally hire someone to commit a crime
>>
man i used to love this game
>>
Do you need to get access to some sort of account? If so, that is not very hard to do.

Email me [email protected]
>>
>>59281211
Any top level university o institute.
>>
>>59281443
this is correct, but if you want to keep the account afterwards you have to remember to salt the hash matrix.
>>59282044
even brainlets can do this. it's only hard if you're (((OP)))
>>
>>59281211
Find Information Security Analysts on LinkedIn
>>
>>59281443
I-is this a joke or am I retarded?
>>
>>59281443
Wow Anon. I didn't know PC's could make mustard gas until today.
>>
>>59281211
forensics
penetration testing
etc.
>>
>>59284785
It's a joke
>>
>>59284785
both
>>
>>59281443
>eigenvalues
>convolution product
>Z/3Z
How's college going?
>>
Heh, kid, I've hacked a few computers in my time with my Kali Linux OS™ Skills. Shoot me a PM at [email protected].

Cya around kiddo'
>>
>>59281211
Yes.

But it depends on the purpose.
>>
>>59287104
see
>>59281434
>>59281354
>>
>>59281354
Underage pls go
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.