[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MPC-HC Devs admit their project is dying, beg people to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 35

File: a55b1a69361445049e796f9e69b49f.png (1002KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
a55b1a69361445049e796f9e69b49f.png
1002KB, 2048x2048px
>As you may have noticed there was not much traction in the MPC-HC project in the recent months. We do apologize if you felt bad about that. Unfortunately, we were not able to provide as much development time as MPC-HC deserves. We believe MPC-HC is a very capable player and we want to keep it rocking for much more years to come. Sadly, currently, we don’t really have the manpower to do so. But this does not mean we want to give up here. We consider this release as a new starting point and hopefully, we will slowly but steadily make MPC-HC great again.

>If you care about MPC-HC’s future, please contact us. Report issues that you want to be worked on and most importantly send patches if you can; even small changes help us move forward.

https://mpc-hc.org/2017/03/06/1.7.11-released/

Looks like MPV is killing MPC-HC's marketshare and people are finally losing interest in this shitty Windows-only Directshow project.

More and more people are playing video on Android devices every year and MPC-HC can't be ported to Android so naturally, it has to die. Meanwhile, VLC and MPV already have Android ports and will be playing video for every device on the market, from Android TV boxes to full fledged PCs for years to come.

Can we just let it die, /g/? It's not like any of you can help them code, anyway.

We're too busy helping the MPV project anyway with bug reports and a surge in users.

RIP in peace MPC-HC. You were the bridge from VLC to MPV and now your usefulness is over.

The funniest part is that VLC helped kill MPC-HC. Kek.
>>
A new madvr was just released with newer NGU algorithms, Nnedi3 has finally become deprecated.
>>
Kodi is also killing MPC-HC as well.

Fuck MPC-HC. Limited piece of shit. It was always destined to die on Winblows.
>>
>>59277719
Madvr is also shit
>>
>>59277771

angry autistic screeching aside, are there any other good reasons to dump this and use vlc or mpv on windows? I want something extremely lightweight.
>>
>>59277630
>Looks like MPV is killing MPC-HC's marketshare and people are finally losing interest in this shitty Windows-only Directshow project.

why so hostile op

did someone shit in your vajeyjey
>>
>>59278822
mpv is pretty lightweight ma dude
>>
>>59278961

Sorry but its not more lightweight than MPC-BE
>>
>>59278822
there is nothing more lightweight than mpv
>>
>>59278982
>MPC-BE

t. loo
>>
>>59278961
you say the same about ur mum
>>
>>59278757

why?
>>
>>59278928
It's just a sad little mpv shill.
>>
>>59277630
mpv is shit

its fucking installer is a batch file

you fucking spergs are a weird bunch
>>
File: SHIGGY-PEPE.png (26KB, 190x194px) Image search: [Google]
SHIGGY-PEPE.png
26KB, 190x194px
>>59277630
>make MPC-HC great again.

MPC-HC devs are Drumpfpfpf Alt-Right White Supremacist trolls from the Dark Web imageboard 4chan CONFIRMED!!!!
>>
>>59279055
but I wanna feel like a hacker
pasting configs n shit in text files
>>
So I just tried mpv and I don't really see what the big thing is. It looks incredibly basic including the interface. Am I missing something here? What's so good about this player and why would I use this over mpc-hc? The only thing I don't like about mpc-hc is that I'm unable to play YouTube streams.
>>
>>59279055
It's not an installer lol
>>
>>59279077
>>59279077
>why would I use this over mpc-hc? The only thing I don't like about mpc-hc is that I'm unable to play YouTube streams.

well you just answered yourself because mpv does that
>>
>>59279062
You aren't as funny as you think, bud
>>
Except mpv is just as shit

Only the logo is prettier
>>
>>59277630
This post is written by an MPV shill.

He posts this same crap every every day.

MPC-HC is still a great thriving software and by far the best media player out there for Windows.

Do not fall for the MPV shill's jewish tricks.
>>
>>59279197
Yeah I'm a shill but you are promoting the Windows Jew.

Nice try, kike.
>>
>>59279055
This
Tucking hackers on /g/ man
>>
>>59279215
I'm not promoting windows at all you Jewish MPV Shill

Fuck off back to MPV headquarters you piece of shit scam artist
>>
>>59279261
If you promote Windows-only software, you also promote Windows.

Again, nice try, Windows kike.
>>
>MPC-HC devs are literally responding to a /g/ meme
wew
>>59278982
>MPC-HC edgy russian bloat edition
>lightweight
I want /v/ to leave
>>
>>59279106
I'm not your buddy guy.
>>
MPV IS DYING AND IRRELEVANT

ONLY MPC-HC IS THE BEST
>>
MPVSHILLS BTFO
B
T
F
O

>Still trying to troll when no one uses mpv shit
>>
>>59279585
>MPV IS DYING AND IRRELEVANT

You mean MPC-HC
>>
>>59280174
>You mean MPV

FTFY

No one uses your Linux based crap
>>
>>59280204
Your MPC-HC is begging for devs so your player is actually the dying one.

kek you will be using mpv when your shit player dies.
>>
>>59277630
>make MPC-HC great again

Whelp. That's it for me. Deleting all my MPC installs and finding something else.
>>
>>59280246
That just makes me like MPC-HC more.
>>
Reminder that memepv still doesn't support linked mkvs and HW 10bit HEVC decoding
>>
>>59280213
No one uses MPV except Linux neckbeards

Millions of people uses superior MPC-HC

Keep crying, faggot
>>
>install PotPlayer
>still regularly updated
>just werks
>>
send this thread to the devs
>>
So, when are we getting MPC-HC: The Movie?
>>
>>59280363
If it "just werks" why does it need to be updated constantly?
>>
>>59280398
Linux shills and their ecosystem are constantly broken and needs to be updated constantly, so it's just them projecting their broken ecosystem onto Windows.
>>
>>59280294
>If I'm not using some software than no one uses it.
Logic of a retarded winbaby.
>>
fwiw, mpv development seems to have slowed down a lot recently, too. wm4 seems to mostly work on plex, and haasn hasn't done any serious mpv work for quite a while.

there's a key difference between mpv and mpc-hc, though:

mpv is an all-in-one package, including splitting, decoding, subtitles, audio and video rendering etc etc. so the devs have a lot of different things on their plate..

mpc-hc is just the player itself. thanks to the modular directshow concept, all the other tasks like splitting (-> lav splitter), decoding (-> lav audio/video decoder), subtitles (-> xysubfilter) and video rendering (-> madvr) is done externally.

how much development does a player need, when splitting, decoding and rendering are developed externally by other devs? e.g. the mpc-hc devs don't even have to bother updating (and maybe changing the code to adjust for api changes) and recompiling ffmpeg/libav when a new version is released, while the mpv devs have to.

imho the key development area seems to be video rendering atm, and that's where mpc-hc relies on madvr, so it's not such a big problem if mpc-hc development has slowed down.
>>
>>59280456
wm4 seems to work on ffmpeg
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/commits/master
>>
>>59277630
Do I install new version on top on the old installation or delet old one first? I'm updating and need all my setting intact
>>
>>59280456
sorry not here to read your blog brageet
>>
>>59280480
which benefits mpc-hc (or rather lav splitter/decoder) just as much as mpv... ;)
>>
>>59280509
You just ignored one of the few people posting anything substantive in this thread.

Enjoy your mediocrity and iteratively self made hell.
>>
@59280623
kill yourself attention whore
>>
File: mpc-be.png (62KB, 666x593px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-be.png
62KB, 666x593px
>>59279363
>MPC-HC edgy russian bloat edition
>lightweight
MPC-BE uses fewer resources than mpv.

This is both players from a cold open.
>>
It's a conspiracy linked to 4K blurays and the like

MPV dev slowed down and VLC is more of an all around solution

Also why does anyone say madVR is "Shit", it's not too bad.

I use MPC with Smooth Video Project
>>
File: 1478308895963.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1478308895963.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
>>59280870
>censoring processes
>>
>>59280914

That's some epic level censoring sure.

Again, I'm quite sure the slowing down on MPC HC and MPV is in part linked to the crackdown on torrenting and overall spying for digital rights
>>
File: PmEgCAo.png (6KB, 798x60px) Image search: [Google]
PmEgCAo.png
6KB, 798x60px
>>59280870
And this is when playing 10gb 1080p ~8000kbps bitrate video side by side.

Why would I use mpv?
>>
>>59280914
>why aren't people providing attack surface?

you tell me doc
>>
>>59278822
-lightweight
-vlc

Pick one.
>>
>>59280963
one.
>>
File: full br.jpg (1MB, 2491x1267px) Image search: [Google]
full br.jpg
1MB, 2491x1267px
>>59280949
lolk wangblows
>>
>>59281004
>dat fucking screen
My. Fucking. Sides.
>>
>>59281004
what the fuck are those artifacts
>>
File: mpv-shot0008.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0008.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>59281016
Seems like it shat itself when I captured the entire monitor with print screen. This is actual shot of some scene from the same filed used by screenshot function of MPV

So it's probably X shitting itself?
>>
>>59281081

Heat
>>
>>59280456
xysubfilter is dead
assfilter mod is the new king
>>
>>59279105
Whats the point of playing yt video on external player?
>>
>>59281171
u feel like hacker
>>
>>59280456
>how much development does a player need, when splitting, decoding and rendering are developed externally by other devs

Yet they are saying the project is dying.

I guess they are going to give up this year since Windows is a dying platform.
>>
>>59281171
>Whats the point of playing yt video on external player?

Better performance, can change settings.
>>
>>59277630
It's a fucking player, you only need to update it once every few years when a new codec comes out
>>
>>59280950
>>why aren't people providing attack surface?

Why would you need to provide any additional ones? You are already using windows 10.
>>
>>59281248
>you only need to update it once every few years when a new codec comes out

This is stupid. There's lots of worthwhile fixes for all players and if you use better players like mpv you get more features, too.
>>
>>59281321
>if you use better players like mpv
mpv can't even properly handle subtitles.

>Torrent blu-ray rips of Ranma 1/2
>English subtitles including signs display in MPC, but don't in mpv
>English subtitles without signs display in both
Why should I bother with a player that can't even do what it's supposed to correctly?
>>
>>59281349
>Windows
>>
>>59281373
Yes, I'm of the vast majority of people who use Windows. You know, people with jobs who don't have enough free time to dick around with ricing desktops with garish colors and anime girl wallpapers on a solid color background.
>>
>>59281387
>Windows mad
>>
File: 1468366227484.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468366227484.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>59277630
>listen to the MPV shills and download it
>open that shit
>no menu
>no options
>no permanent seeking bar
>weird window resizing
>player closes by itself midplay

The fuck is this shit? At least it plays the webms that MPC HC didn't but what's the point when this fucking horseshit isn't customizable and the GUI sucks?
>>
>>59281429
MPV is the "install Gentoo" meme of media players. No one actually uses it. People are just told to install it for LULZ.
>>
>>59281459

Why do they do it? It's decent player crippled by an interface that sucks diseased hyena dicks. They could fix it easily but noooooooooo, they do it just to annoy anyone who isn't a dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>59281487
The people that tell you to install it do it for laughs. The people that program it? No idea. It's not something like a Cisco IOS or a Server OS where you need to save on space or a GUI would be overly complicated to make.
>>
>>59277630
>ask people to contribute
>ask people for patches
>don't even compile binaries for linux, where 99% of all developers who do this shit are

Good riddance to this trash player
>>
>>59281487
Serious answer: mpv devs hate GUI programming. mpv, like MPlayer before it, is intended to be used as a command line media player or as a backend for a GUI media player. With MPlayer, if you wanted a GUI, you'd use SMPlayer, which was a separate project that used MPlayer as a backend. With mpv, you'd do the same except no one has really written a good GUI frontend yet. The core devs don't care and the fledgling GUI frontends that do exist are either incomplete and/or don't have Windows builds.
>>
>>59279106
I don't identify as a guy, shitlord.
>>
>>59280870
How do you censor like that?
>>
As long as I can watch my animu with madvr and reclock working, I don't give a fuck. It's not like I have anything to complain about MPC since I started using it almost ten years ago
>>
>>59281665
Use the mosaic filter in literally any image manipulation program that's more advanced than Paint.
>>
>>59281673
ReClock is a meme hack that's only needed because DirectShow is retarded 90s technology. mpv has video-based timing and a WASAPI audio renderer built-in. That MPC-HC needs so many plugins to be a decent media player is exactly why it needs to be ditched for something modern. It's actually surprising that mpv is the only competent alternative. All the effort that's wasted in making a decent DirectShow-based player should be spent on something non-DirectShow based.
>>
Literally nobody gives a shit about MPV.

MPC-BE has been active and the go-to mpc* for probably a couple of years at this point and normies use VLC if they are old or the built I Windows app for viewing videos anyway.
>>
File: mpv vs ftv-fs8.png (8KB, 645x230px) Image search: [Google]
mpv vs ftv-fs8.png
8KB, 645x230px
>>59280870
Even the default windows 10 movie app uses less recourses than MPV.
>>
>>59281402
>mad
>>
File: Untitled.png (59KB, 1017x742px)
Untitled.png
59KB, 1017x742px
>>59277630
>tfw falling for the MPV meme
I've downloaded MPV bullcrap and I got AIDS.

WTF is this piece of shit? It doesn't even have an install or a menu.

>Drop files to play here
wew
>>
>>59281137
>based on libass

Oh god
>>
Guys... pls...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files/
(Please disable your ad-blocker, it really helps the project keep going!)
>>
>>59281860
>sourceforge
nobody uses that garbage
>>
>>59281851
mpv does not have a graphical user interface. This can be confusing for winplebs, but it's actually pretty commonplace on Linux. If you have trouble using it, just remember it's not designed for you. No one's forcing you to use it.
>>
>>59281855
libass has been faster than Xy*Filter for a while now.
>>
>>59281887
Maybe but libass has (or had?) issues with displaying certain ASS effects while Xy*Filter managed them fine.
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 518x87px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 518x87px
>>59281818
Just werks on my machine.
>>
>>59277630
why would you bother trying to keep afloat a sinking ship?
>>
I'm a faggot, how do you use the MPV to youtube?
>>
>>59281741
any playback device (even consumer devices like hardware blu-ray players) which has diverging audio and video clocks will need some sort of adjustment. possible adjustments range from dropping or repeating audio blocks or video frames, to resampling audio, to frame blending video, to using vxcos (temperator controlled clocks) etc etc.

reclock is one way of handling the problem. there sure are others. but nothing of that has anything to do with directshow. if you don't use directshow, you *still* need to take care of keeping audio and video in sync, by either doing something on the audio or video side.

personally, i'm a fan of creating custom gpu output modes with a fine tuned refresh rate which avoids having to do frame drops or repeats for at least several hours of playback. doing this requires some tweaking, using weird tools, but it's possible.

again, it's got nothing to do with directshow, or even with windows vs linux.
>>
>>59281955
Install mpv and youtube-dl on the same folder, then open the command line from that same folder and
mpv <url>
>>
>>59281907
Probably because you are using different videos on each player and trying to hide it.

Every test I make with the same clips (1080p, 60fps) and mpv using hwdec FTV always beats it every time.
>>
Why do they even need to update it frequently? What does MPCHC miss? It's already the perfect player.
>>
>>59281955
I would like to know as well
>>
>>59282052
There's no way I can prove it on the internet (yours could be fake as well for all I know,) but I didn't do this. Both are playing an 8-bit H.264 BD rip. I tried to make them start around the same place. mpv is using --no-config --hwdec=auto.
>>
>>59281966
Awesome, thanks man!
>>
>>59281932
>why would you bother trying to keep afloat a sinking ship?

Because Winfags will cry
>>
>>59281955
On Linux: Download the latest youtube-dl and put it in your $PATH
On Windows: Download the latest youtube-dl.exe and put it right next to mpv.exe

Then open a terminal window and type
mpv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whatever
>>
>>59281966
>Install mpv and youtube-dl on the same folder, then open the command line from that same folder and

Or just use a browser addon....
>>
>>59277719
NGU is awful.
>>
>>59282096
Ah yes, "Open With". It's the only thing I miss from Firefox
>>
>>59280949
Have you enabled opengl-backend=angle and hwdec=d3d11va for hardware video acceleration on windows?
MPV does use more RAM yeah, but I got a decent amount of them so it doesn't matter, as long as the player doesn't drop frames.
>>
>>59282056
Security fixes?
>>
>if you care about MPC-HC's future

I don't.
>>
>>59281851
It doesn't need one :)
>>
>>59282116
Ok sure security and such is a given but it doesn't seem like that is taking up much time. Looking at the changelog for example there is not a single security related fix in the latest release. They update third party libraries to the newest versions so maybe they have some security fixes, but either way just updating something like that shouldn't take much work at all, the hard work is done by the actual library developers.
>>
what the fuck is all that anger about mpc-hc you bunch of autistic faggot, mpc-hc was the last piece of sotware with a simple gui and advanced functionality, mpv is trash and will never work outside of CLI neckbeard, kodi is one giant mess of a bloatware and vlc justwerk with most people but fail at delivering quality.
>>
>>59281966
dank
>>
hey i'm a cool guy

i don't care about conventions

i don't capitalize letters, no sir, not me

wanna know which media player i use? pfft, wehatever kid, figure it out yourself

point being, what you use to play your media files is crap compared to what i use

i'd go into detail on why, but all media players are essentially the same fucking thing and you're a rare breed of losers

also stop watching anime, you're not 12 anymore

go get laid kids
>>
>>59281959
I'm not sure where you got that from, but I wasn't implying that mpv didn't need to correct for diverging A/V clocks. It has a number of strategies for this, the nicest of which is 'display-resample,' which adjusts playback to the speed of the audio clock and resamples audio to match. ReClock is a hack though. The best place to adjust the video playback speed is the playback core, but with DirectShow players, that's closed-source Microsoft code, so ReClock has to do it by becoming an audio renderer with an intentionally faked clock that is approximately synchronised against vblank. (In a more sane reality, ReClock would be a feature of the player and it would work with any audio renderer.) Because of this architecture, it can't get direct feedback from the video renderer, so it has to sort of guess which monitor is playing video, start a second context on it, and try to sync up.

mpv on the other hand just uses direct feedback from the VO to guess the refresh rate and drives both audio resampling and video interpolation from it.
>>
>>59282209
This post tries hard, but it also succeeded in making me laugh. 7/10
>>
>>59281869
didn't they get caught embedding adware into peoples projects?
>>
>>59282209
>also stop watching anime, you're not 12 anymore

I wish I watched anime when I was 12, at least I would be fapping to something age-appropriate.
>>
>>59282276
Yes.

Friends don't let friends use Sourceforge. Please do not use it for any purpose.

If shinchiro is lurking this thread, move your mpv builds to Bintray or something, seriously.
>>
>>59282276
Yes.
>>
File: mpv-front-end.png (95KB, 1003x292px)
mpv-front-end.png
95KB, 1003x292px
>>59281429
>mpv has no GUI
>>
>>59282256
your original post sounded to me as if you thought what reclock does (resampling audio to keep audio and video in sync) is hacky in principle and mpv somehow didn't need anything like that. i misunderstood you, obviously. personally, i don't like the whole concept, though, because it hurts audio quality.

your comment is mostly correct. i don't agree with your comments about the architecture, though. you're saying the player can't get direct feedback from the video renderer. but that's not true. e.g. madvr reports all kinds of things (including the detected refresh rate) to anybody who's interested. any directshow filter or also the media player can easily read that information from madvr and calculate the audio resampling based on that. the directshow architecture doesn't directly support this type of communication, but also doesn't prevent it.

generally, directshow definitely has its issues, but at least there is a filter framework available at all on windows, which is a nice thing, because it allows different devs to create separate binary filters which users can mix and match as they like. e.g. lav filters and madvr work with pretty much every media player in windows (except those few which don't use directshow). in linux, every media player has to reinvent the wheel, write its own renderers, its own audio resampling logic to keep audio and video in sync etc. a normal user in linux (who can't code) cannot e.g. take audio resampling from mpv, combine it with the splitter/decoder from vlc and the video renderer from kodi. not that anybody would want that specific combination, just saying...
>>
>>59281429
>>no menu
what?
>>no options
waht is a config file?
>>no permanent seeking bar
move your mouse to the bottom. If that is too hard for you kill yourself.
>>weird window resizing
what?
>>player closes by itself midplay
user error.

>isn't customizable and the GUI sucks?
use a front end you fucking retard. This really isnt that hard.
>>
>>59282600
Looks shit.
>>
>>59283153
Just like mpc-hc :^)
>>
>BUT MPV HAS NO GOOEYYYYYYU

Just install Bomi then, fuck.
>>
>>59283162
Oh you.
>>
>>59278822
i use BSplayer because it auto-detects subtitles even tho i prefer watching movies in VLC because i like the interface better
>>
>>59283270
Opensubtitles is the source.
>>
I just use vlc like a normal person.
>>
File: 1111487177759395.jpg (60KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1111487177759395.jpg
60KB, 500x356px
>>59283308
>I just use vlc like a normal person.
>>
>>59281877
>mpv does not have a graphical user interface
>it's actually pretty commonplace on Linux

And you weirdos wonder why Linux isn't relevant on the average joe. So will MPV.
>>
>>59282826
>madvr reports all kinds of things (including the detected refresh rate) to anybody who's interested
But do ReClock and madVR actually communicate this way? I have no idea because both projects are closed source, but I can't see anything in ReClock's docs about it. The fact that components need to expose their own proprietary interfaces to do simple things like this is a pretty strong indication that DirectShow is outdated and it needs to be scrapped. Screen-res subtitles also rely on a proprietary interface on madVR.

>at least there is a filter framework available at all on windows, which is a nice thing, because it allows different devs to create separate binary filters which users can mix and match as they like
This is nice, but not particularly useful in practice. In 2017, the only worthwhile DS codec is LAV (it even does lossless DTS-HD MA now,) the only decent DS video renderer is madVR and the only decent DS players are MPC-HC and its forks. There's almost no practical benefit to DirectShow having pluggable components anymore.

>in linux, every media player has to reinvent the wheel, write its own renderers, its own audio resampling logic to keep audio and video in sync etc.
Binary plugins are not the only way to reuse code. I don't think mpv "reinvents the wheel" in most cases. mpv's source code repository actually has less than half the lines of code as MPC-HC. It was built on MPlayer (forking is a great way to reuse code,) and it relies on external libraries for demuxing, decoding, file access, and subtitle rendering. The devs are also considering splitting mpv's video renderer out into its own library, and if I remember correctly, VLC and Mozilla devs have expressed interest in using it. Yes, end users can't manually mix and match these software libraries, but I don't think they should have to. Like I said, there are only a few combinations of DirectShow filters that people actually use. Might as well combine them into a single unified player.
>>
>mpv
Doesn't even have a volume slider
Are you serious? No way this is replacing anything as far as normies go.
>>
>>59283386
>And you weirdos wonder why Linux isn't relevant on the average joe.
Not really? Text and keyboard interfaces have pretty poor discoverability, but they can also be very powerful, and I'm kind of happy that this keeps the iPad generation away from them. Good software does not need to be popular.
>>
>>59283548
>Good software does not need to be popular.

Good for you to think that way, but is not what I see on threads like this or in the pro Linux shills.
>>
>>59282600
>Here use this other program to get basic functionality from this program
>>
>shitty closed source project dies when authors lose interest

Wow who would have guessed.
>>
But MPC-HC perfectly plays HEVC 10-bit, while VLC is shit on it.
>>
>>59277630
External codecs

who cares about the actual player i never use the GUI anyway
>>
File: 2919689-4831166425-29196.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
2919689-4831166425-29196.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>59277630
>MPC-HC can't be ported to Android so naturally, it has to die.
>>
>>59283453
reclock hasn't seen any real development for years, so i doubt it communicates directly with madvr. but from what i remember, i think j.river mc's own audio resampling implementation does.

i think there's more than mpc-hc. e.g. potplayer and zoomplayer seem to be used by many users. from my own personal tests, i think j.river mc might be worth a try. it has a great reputation for audio playback quality, at least (with direct support for asio and all kinds of other stuff). then there are several dvb (the european sat/air tv standard) related players, like dvbviewer. there's also a kodi fork with directshow support. so at least on the media player side, there are many directshow options.

i do agree, though, that on the filter side, there's really only lav and madvr these days. personally, i'm also madflac for flac decoding instead of lav, works better for me. but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>59280574
>which benefits mpc-hc (or rather lav splitter/decoder) just as much as mpv... ;)
Exactly, because a recent ffmpeg build is sooo common on windows machines. ;)
>>
>>59281429
>>no menu
>>no options
>>59281643
>don't have Windows builds
>>59281851
>It doesn't even have an install or a menu.
>>59282170
>mpv is trash and will never work outside of CLI neckbeard
>>59283492
>Doesn't even have a volume slider
>>59283597
>Here use this other program to get basic functionality from this program

It's not the devs fault when nobody cares about a good front-end for your operating systems. However, front-ends do exist: https://lhc70000.github.io/iina/features/

Personally, I just double click media files and watch them. mpv includes a pseudo GUI for navigation in this file (an certain things like playlist/chapter listing etc) but I don't use it except for the progress-bar (it's just neat to see where you are in the file). I don't get what you need an additional interface for, I for one like to watch my movies instead of browsing interfaces. But then, whatever floats your boat?
>>
>>59283762
what?
>>
>>59284615
FFmpeg versions used by/installed by/embedded into software are usually rather old. Due to ffmpeg breaking API frequently this is often on purpose and lots of software ships or uses old ffmpeg versions deliberately. This is actually more common than the other way round (software requiring a very recent version of ffmpeg).

Therefore, it usually takes a long time until recent ffmpeg changes/features hit "normal" users and it requires a certain active development from software (using ffmpeg) to adapt to constantly changing API.
mpv is pretty different in that as it even forces very recent ffmpeg versions (that's what certain distributors hate it for).
>>
>>59284859
good thing mpc supports external codecs!

That's like arguing Linux is shit because of Unity
>>
>>59284859
Follow up:
This only works for mpv because wm4 is active in both projects (mpv and ffmpeg). Previously, people noted that mpv pulls in a lot of stuff from libraries and therefore has a way smaller code base than mpc-hc. That's also because wm4 is not a selfish prick and when something he wants/needs is better suited in ffmpeg then he simply implements it there and uses it with mpv, instead of hiding it deep within legacy mplayer code.
>>
>>59284879
I'm not sure if you know what you are talking about.
>>
>>59284956
mpc-hc doesn't force you to use a baked in version of FFMPEG
>>
>>59277630
MPV tard please go. No one cares about your niche video player. People only use it on linux because they have no choice.
>>
>>59284986
heh, enjoy your children's OS, kiddo
>>
>>59284976
And instead will magically use some side-loaded ffmpeg's new APIs that it never heard of when originally compiled?
>>
>>59284986
Actually they use VLC and think they don't have a choice.
>>
>>59285006
yes, thats how external codecs work
>>
>>59285016
Not without some wrapper code my dear.
>>
>>59285071
ok?
>>
>>59284029
>mac
>>
File: 1400228800895.jpg (47KB, 662x635px) Image search: [Google]
1400228800895.jpg
47KB, 662x635px
Probably a stupid question, but what is actually wrong with MPC-HC, aside from development reaching a halt?
I'm assuming there is something wrong seeing there are all these people who want to make MPV their hill to die on
>>
>>59285234
not obscure enough
doesn't run on linux
>>
>>59283308
Well fuck, VLC is confirmed compromised by CIA
>>
>>59285212
And yet they have the GUI people bitch about not existing
>>
>>59285234
>Probably a stupid question, but what is actually wrong with MPC-HC, aside from development reaching a halt?
Nothing, it's all a question of personal preference.
Personally, I'm using mpv across various operating systems but whatever is fine as long as it's not VLC.
>I'm assuming there is something wrong seeing there are all these people who want to make MPV their hill to die on
That's just the usual thing between underage people on neo/g/. There are threads where mpc users shit on mpv and mpv users on mpc. It's really no different from any other fights like this.
>>
>>59285258
realistically nobody that owns a mac would be able to use an application that didn't have an obvious GUI
>>
>>59285297
OSX is a fully POSIX-compliant UNIX certified OS, don't be mad because you're poor
>>
>>59285316
:^)
>>
>>59285316
>not installing gentoo on your macbook
I know you've got it tough being a dicklet and manlet, but you can prevent yourself from being a brainlet by installing gentoo.
>>
>>59285316
I'm poor and can still run macOS
>>
>>59285328
it's true

>>59285339
>going from UNIX to merely UNIX-like

no thanks!
>>
>>59285345
>dicklet manlet insists on being brainlet as well
such is life.
>>
>>59285372
>ad-hom

compelling arguments.
>>
>>59285297
mac is just linux without the autistic tinkering and showstopping bugs
but you wouldn't know that because you're probably a teenager or a nigger or an Indian or something
>>
>>59285390
>no argument
>talks shit on others' argument
what a mess
>>
>>59285297
>realistically nobody that owns a mac would be able to use an application that didn't have an obvious GUI
Well, looking at mpv's IRC channel, its bug tracker, heck even fucking reddit, OSX users seem to be a significant user-base.
It's even more hilarious because all the screeching cries for GUIs are almost exclusively from Windows users.
>>
>mpv shills want me to use blur-o-vision upscaling instead of actually good algorithms
Going from 720p to 1080p is fine with any half-decent upscaler implementation, but play a 480p file, because no better version exists, on a 2160p screen and you can really appreciate better upscalers.
>>
File: 1471960935575.jpg (282KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1471960935575.jpg
282KB, 462x1045px
>Not using CCCP.

Do you even anime my dude?
>>
File: kek.png (152KB, 1713x810px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
152KB, 1713x810px
>Dump of madVR (0.90.24) shaders
https://0x0.st/eqp.txz

Is this why madshi wont open source madVR?
>>
>>59285795
With "communities" like the mpv rabid fanboy squadron around I wouldn't contribute shit either.
>>
>>59285712
CCCP is outdated garbage. Just download a player and get the LAV filters directly from the guys that make them
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-05-18-58-18.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-05-18-58-18.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>59285876
>he thinks internet is the real world
The is your wife on internet.
>>
>>59285712
>>Not using CCCP.

It's not 2005 anymore.
>>
>for mad men: the lavmegamix bundle with potplayer/madvr
>for free men: mpv with igv's shaders
>for android fags: kodi with hq scalers activated
>>
It's all the same shit. You all are just autistic.
>>
>>59285990
Name of that broad?
>>
MPC-HC plays my chinese cartoons and music just fine.
>>
>2017
>still no youtube-dl support

https://trac.mpc-hc.org/ticket/5879
>>
>tfw use windows
>tfw prefer mpv
what is wrong with me?
>>
>>59287941
Nothing, you're just the usual /g/ hipster
>>
>>59277630
>implying I won't continue to use it
>>
>>59277630
>mpv is killing mpc
In your dreams maybe. Literally nobody outside of this board uses mpv you dumb fag
>>
File: mplayer-mpv-re-license.png (225KB, 1900x372px) Image search: [Google]
mplayer-mpv-re-license.png
225KB, 1900x372px
>>59288769
I've used MPlayer (2007), MPlayer2 (2011) and then MPV (2014).
With (and without) SMPlayer front-end on both Windows and GNU/Linux.

also https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/stats.html
>>
>>59279077
>to play YouTube streams.
You can use 3dyd plugin on mpc-hc or potplayer, they don't support as many websites as youtube-dl however.
>>
>Looks like MPV is killing MPC-HC's marketshare

Come back to me when mpv has a GUI

It will never have any mass market appeal beyond neckbeard anime-watching shut-ins as long as you need to compile a script just to change the volume or open a file
>>
>>59289457
You can also pipe output from youtube-dl to most media players
>>
>>59283646
You are acting like this doesn't happen to open source software most often than not
>>
>>59289595
but with limited functionality
>>
Tried this mpv meme, works fine. Since I don't use meme filters and shaders will keep using it. Also, why this don't support linked mkv?
>>
>>59289562
>Come back to me when mpv has a GUI
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/wiki/Applications-using-mpv
>...need to compile a script just to change the volume or open a file
opening files by clicking on them and changing the volume with my keyboard or mouse works for me.
>>
>>59289654
I believe the reason was that few if any people are doing releases with linked mkvs instead of ordered chapters, and the devs have had issues with people trolling about this in the past so they aren't going to implement it themselves
>>
>>59289562
Main concern for me it's the fact that they are relying way too much on scripts and lua instead of just adding it to the actual player.

Stuff like changing audio device and window being on-top should just be on the player without any plugins.

Like why do you need a .lua file to view the stats of the player/file?
>>
How do I get bitmap/image subtitles to work in mpv?
>>
>>59285990
Please more of that girl
>>
File: 1246110095682.jpg (52KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
1246110095682.jpg
52KB, 614x612px
>mfw MPC-HC is dying just when I switched to linux
>>
>>59289847
Enjoy being a CIA bitch.
>>
>>59289745
I like it, not everyone is going to use some of those features. You have a choice of adding what you want and not have a player bloated with features you dont use.
>>
>>59289896
adding these features will not "bloat" the player, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>59277630
no, we won't dev MPV for you, go away, nypa
>>
>>59289708
sounds like such an unnecessary BS interface, sorry your shit project is dying.
>>
Does MPV have a single-instance mode that doesn't rely on some shitty external Python script yet?
>>
Why does the new MPC play 1920x1080 videos at 1850x1040 instead of the proper resolution and how do I make it play them properly?

Version 1.7.6 didn't have this problem
>>
File: autozoom.png (83KB, 661x502px) Image search: [Google]
autozoom.png
83KB, 661x502px
>>59290195
Check that auto-zoom didn't get reverted when you updated.
>>
>MPC-HC
>can't even adjust subtitle time offset
yeah nice player shitcunts

sticking with vlc
>>
>>59290274
You can
>>
>>59277771
kodi/plex/xbmc seem like way diff players than vlc/mpv/mpc-hc though.

>>59278928
MPV needs devs too, that's why it sucks, they just want the best to die so people work on this shit tier replacement.

>>59279055
>>59279074
command line is comfy? idk either, there is def a reason no one cares.
>>
>>59279077
it's so light weight! (if people actually dev'd it, it would basically turn into VLC...)
>>
>>59290274
Except you can
IIRC they even have predefined key bindings for subtitle offset control
>>
Does mpv support dvds? As in, if I watch from a dvd can I click on menus and shit?
>>
>>59279197
no shit, oh no, they aren't adding stuff to MPC as fast, what does it need? what more do you want them to dev for it? What features is it missing?
>>
Y'all niggers never give me a proper answer. I keep hearing you can use youtube-dl to watch streams from most websites. FUCKING HOW DO I DO IT?
>>
>>59290374
read the manual
>>
>>59290398
>have to read a manual
mpv cucks everyone
>>
>>59290304
>>59290351
wew alright i haven't updated mpc in some 3 years because it just werks, this was the only thing i was missing, i was just baiting for a reply
>>
File: 1462229137296.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462229137296.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>59277630

Can someone compile this MPV front end for Winblows 7 64x? https://github.com/cmdrkotori/mpc-qt

This looks like the solution I need to use MPV but I don't know shit about compiling.
>>
>>59280914
gaymidgetporn.exe?

also, not sure why 4meg vs 13 meg is a big deal anymore (esp when he has something taking up almost 700meg)
>>
>>59281373
>>59281387
how many ERP's use linux? Search google for any software (media player, dwg viewers) and compare results for windows vs linux. If linux would figure out an API, they might actually do ok.
>>
>>59290446
Looks kind of hideous to be honest
>>
Where do I find out about config settings for specific hardware? I have a fx4100 and a hd7850
>>
>>59290446
It's literally just following directions
>>
>>59281429
you fell for the meme, it has like one dev who shit posts on here trying to get other people to polish the turd and help him.
>>
>>59290517
>>59290550

Fair enough but I REALLY need the GUI functionality and I don't have time to fumble with all the complicated command line shit.
>>
>>59290237
They still seem to be the same. Changing any of those options doesn't make it play the correct resolution

Why would it even chose a resolution like 1850x1040 for a 1920x1080 video on a 1920x1080 screen? Just seems ridiculous
>>
File: 1480935791669.png (440KB, 645x1260px)
1480935791669.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>no options
>no gui
>can't pause with left click
>cant change volume so my eardrums don't die
>randomly closes
>randomly pauses
i fucking hate mpv and you guys
>>
>>59277630
MPC-HC is perfect already. What's there to develop?
>>
Run MPV with SMplayer
Ezpz superior veiwings experience
>>
File: 1468807496591.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1468807496591.png
135KB, 393x325px
>>59290630

Oh god, these are all exactly the problems I have with MPV. SERIOUSLY, WHY MAKE A FAST, DECENT QUALITY MEDIA PLAYER IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK UP SO BADLY WITH THE GODDAMN GUI? IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO MAKE A PLAYER THAT WORKS??? Or maybe they're doing it on purpose to torture me.

>>59290644

Not really, MPC can't play a lot of new webms and rapes
>>
>>59290644
Nothing much, but if a project doesn't release nightlies every 12 hours so you can live life on the bleeding edge of innovation and is not obscure enough to make you feel like a special little snowflake, it won't sate /g/'s autistic urges
>>
>>59290717
>MPC can't play a lot of new webms
Huh. Any examples? What's the difference.
>>
>>59290446
http://www.svp-team.com/files/temp/mpc-qt.x64.786.7z

>requires mpv-1.dll
you can extract it from here https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/mpv-dev-20170212.7z

>requires VC++ 2015 64-bit redistributables

didn't try it myself
>>
>>59290318
plex is literally mpv.
>>
File: 1472361831174.jpg (193KB, 928x692px) Image search: [Google]
1472361831174.jpg
193KB, 928x692px
>>59290782
Bad encode, fucks up for me in Chrome when rewinded, but works in MPC-HC.
>>
>>59290446
I prefer iina
>>
File: 1464345957965.jpg (5KB, 104x178px) Image search: [Google]
1464345957965.jpg
5KB, 104x178px
>>59290782
>blue board
>>
Why is SMPlayer's website trying so hard to make me install the 32bit version? Is something not compatible with 64bit?
>>
File: 1409847473206.jpg (101KB, 343x408px) Image search: [Google]
1409847473206.jpg
101KB, 343x408px
>Plex
I use Plex to stream to my phone and TV, but why would you willingly subject yourself to watching videos on a browser when you're at the PC?
>>
>>59282109
newest version works with palemoon
>>
>>59290446
You could just use Baka MPlayer.
>>
>>59290970
>why would you willingly subject yourself to watching videos on a browser when you're at the PC?
That's why Emby is better, open server API makes it pretty easy to set up something where you click on a video in the server's web interface and it starts playing in MPC-HC instead of a fucking browser.
>>
>>59289457
>3dyd plugin
Shit doesn't work no matter what combination of settings I use, with manual quality selection or not.

If it's error 403 as in HTTP 403 then I guess it got blocked by youtube? Strange that it still gets and shows all available formats for video and audio streams.
>>
File: dyd.png (9KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
dyd.png
9KB, 364x385px
>>59289457
>>59292581
forgot my pic
>>
>>59278822
MPC is already lightweight player. At least it doesn't need 100 megs like VLC.

If you can't play some files due to CPU not being up to the task just by few percent, use MPV (there is some difference which might make some files playable).

Otherwise I would stick to MPC-HC, if it aint broken don'T fix it.
>>
File: wojak at last.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak at last.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>59291228

THANK YOU BASED ANON.
>>
>>59293397

I just noticed that, MPC rapes my CPU while MPV only rapes my RAM. I can never win.
>>
But mpv is shit. And if these autists publish new patches weekly or whatever, it just means how full of holes their player is.
I think I'm still using a version of mpc from a decade ago and it JUST WORKS.
>>
>>59281429
MPC plays webm lol
>>
>>59293716
>this is the average wincuck intelligence
>>
I can't play x265 on MPC-HC, can mpv do that?
>>
>>59294199
Even VLC can do it.
>>
>>59290374
We won't tell you
>>
Complete faggot here

I have only known VLC

Why MPC-HC over VLC?
>>
>>59294199
Even MPC-HC can do that.
>>
>>59294377

i prefer the mpc-hc UI, also how it opens video windows
>>
>>59294377
>Why MPC-HC over VLC?
Holy shit, complete faggot is right
>>
I think I'll create a proper GUI for mpv. Only for Windows though.. Not bothered using shit like gtk or qt
>>
File: vid.png (1MB, 1445x862px) Image search: [Google]
vid.png
1MB, 1445x862px
Your player will never look this good.
>>
>>59294726
Who cares about all this bloat, all I want to see is the fucking video
>>
>>59294748
Cuck.
>>
>>59294726
But how does the VIDEO look?
What ever happened with everyone sperging out over H.264
>>
>>59294901
It's a front-end for mpv.
>>
>>59294416
How?
>>
Without MPC there's nothing left for Windows. mpv is garbage on Windows, VLC is shit, and all the MS shit is garbage.

Really it solidifies Windows as a glorified Xbox platform for gaming only. Only difference between Xbox and Windows is that for Windows gaming you bring your own parts.
>>
>>59294983
can you share? it looks neat
>>
>>59295124
https://github.com/lhc70000/iina
>>
>>59295120
mpv has worked great for me on win7 and 10
>>
>>59293651
Any video player will rape your CPU if it can't use hardware acceleration.
>>
>>59295412

Are there any that can? My CPU sucks but my GPU is pretty decent.
>>
>>59295120
>mpv is garbage on Windows
Nope, it's great
>>
>>59295427
mpv, mpc, and vlc all can
>>
>>59277630
>Looks like MPV is killing MPC-HC's marketshare
>We're too busy helping the MPV
>bridge from VLC to MPV
That's cute, desperate mpvigger thinking his animeplayer 5000 is used/shilled outside of /g/ and arch forums.
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 755x227px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 755x227px
>>59295601
>https://www.plex.tv/blog/introducing-the-plex-media-player/
Fuck off.
>>
lol is fucking shit

it can't even recognize the taskbar in windows. no other media player has that problem
>>
>>59277630
>desktop
>dying
not a fucking chance. not in the next few decades
>>
no one outside of this autistic video game hardware forum uses mpv

for fucks sake it uses a batch file as an installer
>>
>>59277630
>MPV
had to google that shit: its a fucking memetrash designed in a poo\loonix style that needs a fucking front end to be usable, and all smart people know how those front end work: its some shit made with a bloatware like QT, that is barely usable.
>>
Welp, I fell for the mpv meme. And I think I'm in love. Its a bit of a learning curve, but it was worth once I got everything configured.
>>
File: mpv.webm (984KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv.webm
984KB, 1280x720px
current state of mpv (pic related)
>>
Android sucks though
>>
>>59295601
>>59295668
>>59295780
>>59295795
Samefag

>>59295951
Go sleep, Alex.
>>
>>59296026
>Go sleep, Alex.
Nah, Alex only ever posts the webm of that one anime I don't know the name of. I managed to easily reproduce the issue with a half dozen other files.
>>
>>59295120
>Without MPC
Again, why do people think this way? Just because something stops being developed doesn't mean it instantly becomes unusable.
>>
Where do i get xysubfilter? Is it dead?

Gentoo has a dead link for it
>>
why does /g/ allow mpv devs shill on here, they've been shilling for years, every single fucking time i come on /g/ there is an mpv thread
>>
>>59296285
You must be GNU here. Shilling is the point of this board. The sooner you accept that the happier you'll be.
>>
>>59283548

>work as a sys admin
>deal with Linux ALL FUCKING DAY
>want to watch shit
>no gui interface
>everything is text/keyboard interfaces on a god damn media player

Nigger, if I have to use this shit at home; I want to be paid for the effort. I don't want to use my brain when I watch something, I'd rather just point and click.
>>
>>59277630
>muh android

fuck off normiefaggot go watch your 2 hour movie on a 7inch device

last time i checked mpc-hc still fucking works just fine
>>
>>59277630
>looks like MPV is killing MPC-HC's marketshare

the sad part is that there are people on /g/ who genuinely believe this

MPC-HC is dying, but mainly because video consumption on the PC is declining
>>
ITS OVER, MPC-HC IS FINISHED!!!!!
>>
>>59289457
How do you change the stream quality from MPC? Mine always revert to the lowest. I have no issue streaming with VLC on higher quality.
>>
>>59277630
>people complaining about mature software slowing development

what exactly are they supposed to address? it's like >>59280456 said
>>
>>59298218
try streamlink
>>
>>59298218
How did you even get 3dyd to work (see >>59292581 and >>59292605)?
>>
>>59281137
xysubfilter development could be dead but hell my ass if assfilter mod is the new king, it ain't even feature set complete yet.
>>
>>59298303
I didn't do anything special. I just downloaded https://ys.3dyd.com/download/ and opened a YouTube link from MPC. The stream was low quality though.
>>
>>59277630
>MPV
bloat
>>
someone tell the ninite/k-lite crew to start using mpv then
>>
>>59294726
At least my player can navigate between files located in the same folder.
>>
>>59291228

Anyone knows how to enable hardware acceleration for Baka MPlayer in Windows 7?
>>
I use SVP for my anime. What will happen when MPC-HC is dead?
>>
>mpv made by a pajeet
No thank you
>>
>>59299619
You'll have to get used to everything not being a blurry mess I suppose.
>>
>>59277719
madvr is garbage that takes down your PC if it crashes
>>
>>59298352
Looks like it's just my shit luck and google broke it just today. It works on daily motion at least so I'll just wait.
>>
File: dydy.png (11KB, 1038x184px) Image search: [Google]
dydy.png
11KB, 1038x184px
>>59298352
>>59300356
Forgot my pic again.
>>
>>59300353
I'd take your shitty CPU overclock is not as stable as you thought , heh.
>>
>>59300406
My CPU isn't overclocked.
>>
>>59290955
Bump
>>
>>59299845
It's actually quite clear and smooth. If you bother to spend 5 minutes tweaking it.
>>
>>59301013
Sure it is.
>>
>>59301082
You can make it do panning-only pretty easily.
>>
>videoplayerwars

Wow, it's like I'm still in /v/
>>
>>59301137
Better than that stupid turf war Intel fanboys and AMD fanboys are having
>>
File: rainmaker vlc botnet.png (383KB, 1616x1218px) Image search: [Google]
rainmaker vlc botnet.png
383KB, 1616x1218px
>>59277630
>VLC
Literally botnet.
>>
>>59301240
are you retarded
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.