[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this the new official /g/ phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: blackberry-keyone-mercury-1.jpg (67KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-keyone-mercury-1.jpg
67KB, 660x574px
So is this the new official /g/ phone?
>>
>>59264169
yeah

99% of /g/ is unemployed autistic loser tho, we can't afford fancy phones
>>
it's a badass phone in general. i used to have a BB torch (sliding phone) and it was fucking great. no crashes, tactile keyboard, clitballthing. too bad i can't justify switching to Fuckcustomers-izon for it, but maybe one day...
>>
>>59264169
BB10OS models are better. Most of /g/ won't like either though, can't root and the dumbasses insist typing on a glass slate is better.
>>
>>59264169
Whats the point when you can get a Priv for under $350
>>
>>59264493
It's not a slider and has a better aspect ratio
>>
>>59264507
>better aspect ratio
wtf does the aspect ratio have to do with anything

>not a slider
and this is better how again?
>>
>>59264527
>wtf does the aspect ratio have to do with anything
The screen's width compared to its height.
>and this is better how again?
I prefer fixed keyboards to sliders. It's called an opinion.
>>
>>59264555
>The screen's width compared to its height.
I know what aspect ratio is you retard, I asked what it has to do with anything

>I prefer fixed keyboards to sliders.
no one asked for your opinion, I asked for facts.
>>
>>59264600
>I know what aspect ratio is you retard, I asked what it has to do with anything
Yes, you did. And I was telling you it has to do with the screen's width compared to its height, you retard.
>no one asked for your opinion, I asked for facts.
I prefer this over the Priv because it's not a slider, that is a fact.
>>
>>59264630
>Yes, you did. And I was telling you it has to do with the screen's width compared to its height, you retard.
again, I never asked what aspect ratio was. go back and reread the thread again. jesus christ you kids have nigger tier reading comprehension skills. go fucking quote the post where you retardedly think I asked this.
>>
>>59264493
>better built quality
>better keyboard
>better camera
>better battery life
>faster
>doesn't overheat
>more recent device
>>
>>59264678
I know what you meant, you fucking dumbass. Clearly if I say that the aspect ratio's a deciding factor in my choosing the Mercury it's because I prefer its aspect ratio over the Priv's.
>>
>>59264711
>still can't tell the difference between facts and opinion
>still has nigger tier reading comprehension skills

>>59264685
>zero sources for a unreleased phone
>hasnt even bothered datasheets which show the Priv has 50% higher resolution for its camera
and another retard enters the thread
>>
They'll never make a decent smartphone. Sony's X compact has shit construction compared to the Z5 but the Z5 has inferior battery life. I just want a tactile 10key with T9 that isn't 5"+ but that'll never happen so I end up with an iPhone or a shitty plastic Xc and then I'm stuck with mediocre coverage where I need it most. Life is shit.
>>
>>59264722
Resolution doesn't mean a fucking thing if the sensors and software are shit.
>>
>>59264722
You asked why someone would choose one phone over another. What you were asking for is an opinion, you goddamned moron. Some people prefer fixed keyboards over sliders. That is a fact. Those people would prefer the Mercury over the Priv. Some people don't like widescreen displays, that is a fact. Those people would again prefer the Mercury.
>>
>>59264169
If I was working and had some money, I would buy the shit out if it. But since I'm still a student I'll just keep looking for a used Passport. I'm wondering if I should wait until Keyone is available (I suppose a lot of Passport users will want to switch) but it probably won't appear in my country any soon.
>>
>>59264766
Passports are like $200, if you can't get a new one you probably should look into a job.
>>
>>59264750
>What you were asking for is an opinion
No you retarded nigger, I was asking for facts. You're simply such a narcissist that you think your opinion is the same as a fact. You want an example of what I was looking for? The processor on the KeyOne is in <insert reason here> better than the Priv. No one gives a fuck about your opinion.

>>59264749
>Still zero sources
>Both phones run the same software
>>
>>59264211
>99% of /g/ is unemployed autistic loser tho, we can't afford fancy phones

90% of the world
>>
Pretty sure iPhone is the official /g/ phone.
>>
>>59264791
FUcking MaC L0ser
>>
>>59264791
Pretty sure Pixel is the actual /g/ phone
>>
>>59264781
>No you retarded nigger, I was asking for facts.
Fact: I prefer the fixed keyboard
Fact: I prefer the aspect ratio
>You're simply such a narcissist that you think your opinion is the same as a fact
No, you're just a fucking retard. I never claimed my opinions were facts. I said that what my opinions are are facts, which is undeniably true.
>The processor on the KeyOne is in <insert reason here> better than the Priv
It could have a processor at half the speed and half the clock and I'd still buy it over the Priv. Everything I've stated in this post is factual, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>59264813
>Fact
Again, thats a opinion you retarded narcissistic nigger.

>I never claimed my opinions were facts.
see above

Anyways stay butthurt that you have nigger tier reading comprehension, and your ego is too fragile to acknowledge it.
>>
>>59264832
>Again, thats a opinion you retarded narcissistic nigger.
No, it's a fact that in my opinion I prefer fixed keyboards. It's also a fact that in my opinion I prefer the Mercury's aspect ratio. Your opinions may vary.
>see above
see above
>Anyways stay butthurt that you have nigger tier reading comprehension
You're the one with the nonexistent reading comprehension, you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>59264809
>>59264811
No I mean in terms of popularity. I agree it's weird because /g/ chat shit about it non-stop and yet the majority is using the iPhone here.
>>
>>59264169
Actually, is it known what price range that will fall into?
>>
>>59264927
$549/£499/€599
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.