[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got an ipad pro 9.7 from work, can something worthwhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (41KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 800x479px
Just got an ipad pro 9.7 from work, can something worthwhile be done with the thing or is it just a glorified iphone /g/? (I know you like to shit on apple but i got this thing for free and id like to take advantage of this thing if possible)
>>
Sell it and buy either the Surface Pro or Galaxy Tab S3 instead.
>>
>>59264055
> can something worthwhile be done with the thing
Yaes. It's a computer isn't it? Use it to do all the things that are possible within its hardware specifications.
Why is it so hard for people to figure out what to do with devices that have a already well defined use?
Seriously. This is like asking someone what's possible to do with a pair of shoes.
>>
>>59264373
The people asking these questions are usually dumbshits who impulse buy or other sorts of basic bitches that don't know what to do with a computer other than shitpost and consume media online.

The answer is always this: compiler's the limit.

Or in this case, app store's the limit.
>>
>>59264373
Nigger i dont know whats possible within its hardware specifications other than shit i already use my iphone for, thats what im asking in the fucking technology board.
>>
>>59264338
/thread
>>
>>59264055
tritone display makes it a great eBook reader and the quad speakers are great for watching movies or playing music/podcasts loud. other than that all it really does is work with the Apple pencil, if you like to draw. also can attach to a keyboard.
>>
>>59264055
If you don't draw, it's literally worthless.
>>
I have an air. Jailbreak it if possible, makes a really comfy internet ans YouTube machine. Posting from it right now.
>>
>>59264920
Not OP but I had mine for a few days and the quad speakers have really shitty stereo separation compared to other tablets with stereo speakers and although the pen is really responsive, the apps it has really lets it down.
>>
>>59264055
You can use it as a really nice drawing tablet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.