[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is nintendo the new apple of "innovation"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Notchs_solution.jpg (336KB, 650x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Notchs_solution.jpg
336KB, 650x3000px
Is nintendo the new apple of "innovation"?
>>
>>59262591
It must be lonely at the top.
>>
>>59262591
Based Notch with the bants
>>
le bored billionaire
>>
>>59262707
Notch is a fucking moron
>>
>>59263040
>says the sjw
>>
>>59263064
I'm not...
>>
>>59263075
>ellipses
>I'm not
Kek
>>
>>59263116
>ellipses
What?
>>
The charging port is on the bottom so that it can be placed in the dock. They couldn't put it on the sides because of the joy cons, and they couldn't put in on the top because the fans exhaust out the top, so putting the USB port on the same side as the fans would block the fans when docked. Putting it on the top would also mean you'd have to flip the Switch upside down when docking it, which makes removing the joy cons and stuff inconvenient.
>>
>>59263128
......... really?
>>
>>59263168
yes
>>
>>59263128
An ellipses is "..."
Typically to leave out bits of a quote or conversationally to add a sense of uncertainty.
>>
>>59263185

Don't spoon feed the sjw
>>
>>59263185
I feel retarded and sheltered but learn something new everyday. Thanks
>>59263211
As much of an sjw as the average /pol/
>>
>>59263164
Sounds like retarded Nintendo design as usual.
>>
>>59262591
Why doesnt he just put it on the dock?
>>
>>59262591

where else would the charger port go? wtf? just put it on the desk like in the third picture
>>
Retarded billionaires....
>>
>>59263556
on the top?
>>
>>59262591
He's gonna get mouth cancer if he keeps using that shit.
>>
>>59262591
>i drop my laptop for the sake of some internet points
fucking dweebs
>>
>>59263595
>put it on the top
>have to put the console in upside down into the dock
>now you have to remove the joycons from the console before you put it in the dock because there isn't enough room to pull the joy cons down before you hit the surface the dock is on
>>
>>59262591
yup, every few years it's a new gimmick, but
I don't really care about that, I care that they let metroid die, and on a poor note at that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.