[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am i supposed to use linux?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gaycunt.png (242KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
gaycunt.png
242KB, 484x605px
How am i supposed to use linux?
>>
File: linux desktop.jpg (206KB, 1253x866px) Image search: [Google]
linux desktop.jpg
206KB, 1253x866px
>>59262392
Simply jump right in.
>>
>>59262392
By installing Solus
>>
>>59262392
What the fuck do you even mean?
>>
you must first be really angry

like really really really interally flustered

only then can you partake in the linux
>>
>>59262392
why all the GNU utilities.
>>
that's like asking, "how am i supposed to use windows?"

just do computer stuff, nigga

fap to anime. learn to code. i don't know. sell some kids on the black market.
>>
>>59262392
Boot it and continue shitposting and whatever else you were doing.
>>
You don't, you just rice an anime desktop using Arch/i3, then buy a Mac and justify it by saying it's close enough.
>>
>>59262392
Go do a Linux From Scratch install.
Then make a different version.
Finally establish a foundation and maintain your own distro.

That should give you an idea of what Linux is like.
>>
>>59262421
If I'm supposed to just use it like I do Windows, why wouldn't I just keep using Windows?
>>
>>59262491
Because windows is a garbo
>>
>>59262441
>>59262426

Every time I click on it, i get an error.

I tried downloading linux from different websites like ubuntu and debian, but none of them are working.

All my drivers are up to date. It just won't install.
>>
>>59262392
I can already tell you're too retarded to do anything really
>>
>>59262767

dude, all i want to do is just learn how to use linux.
>>
>>59262794
https://www.ubuntu.com/download

download 16.04.2 (x64)

get a usb drive, download this: https://rufus.akeo.ie

make a liveUSB with it

reboot your computer (you may need to enable CSM on your UEFI BIOS, look it up in google)

boot with your usb drive

wait and follow on-screen instructions

you're done
>>
>>59262830
>that website

Lol no way im clicking that
>>
>>59262856
Wew
>>
>>59262919
>https://rufus.akeo.ie
>>59262919
>>59262919
https://rufus.akeo.ie
>>59262919

Go right ahead, looks fucking totes legit. Click it up boyo, hope you get antivirus installed!

zozzle
>>
>>59262491
The fact that you even have to ask this kind of question.. KEEP USING SOFTWARE THAT WORKS FOR YOU. NOBODY HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD. BE PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR OWN WAY WITH SOFTWARE YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH. /g/ needs to stop making fun of people for using software x, or not using software y. We get it, you figured out how to use something specific and your life is so miserable that you need to convince other people that they are garbage for not using software y. Life is simple, if you're not autistic. So use whatever distro of linux you want, BSD, Windows, Mac, DOS, AT&T UNIX System V, iOS, Android, OS/2, Symbian, Microsoft Office, Libre Office, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, etc... If it works for you the way you want, on YOUR system.. For YOUR tasks.. Fucking use it.
>>
>>59262856
>>59262935
if you weren't completely retarded you'd know that's the official rufus site.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.