[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In recent talks about the gayming epidemic on /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: frogs.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
We need better water filters. If gayming is your primary use of the computer, you need to seek professional help.
>>
>>59253737
use activated carbon filters. They're good and keep the frogs straight
>>
reminder to install water filters into your water loops to filter cpu data.
>>
>Just stopped playing a round of lol
>decides to see how /g/ is reacting to Ryzen a few days later
>sees this topic
>closes browser
>thinks about life choices
>looks outside window
>dark at 6pm
>rains nearly every day
>shrugs and comes back to post this
>probably will play a few rounds of r6 siege before work
>>
File: unnamed.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
3MB, 1600x900px
But Heroes3 is life...
>>
>>59253737
Found the Ryzenbaby

#TeamRed+
>>
>>59255366
who are you quoting?
>>
>>59255858
read
>>59253737

>huehuehue I'm making an oldfag joke they'll probably like it xdddd
>>
Whether it be video games, books, board games, television, or whatever, it's all the same. It's just killing time in a manner that is enjoyable to you. Aside from communicating with other people, paying bills, and doing shopping, what the hell else are you going to do with it? Encode videos so you can waste your time in a different manner? Some people aren't cut out for coding, but we can still appreciate technology, which is what this board is for. Haven't you ever wondered why the AMD vs. nVidia threads haven't died over the years? Because gaming is still huge and it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>59255950
Good post desu
>>
>>59253737
>Gaming is suddenly bad because Ryzen is terrible for 3D

I don't expect this meme to ever end on /g/ considering the amount of hipsters and poorfags here.
>>
>>59255950
arguing about brands of graphics card is not "appreciating technology", it's console wars spilling over from /v/
>>
>>59255950
There's a board for specifically talking about video games, I wonder which one it is?
>>
/g/ is /v/'s tech board
That's just how it is.
And it's not changing.
>>
>>59256266
Says the AMD fanboy throwing a fit because his ego is attached to his Ryzen preorder.
>>
Hey /g/ i got memed into buying an $250 amd rx 480.
Besides videogames, what can i use it for? So far i can list:
Autocad
Bitcoin mining
Opencl
Blender
Photoshop?
Rendering

But hardly any of those is useful or interesting to me. Maybe blender since i'm learning opengl.

What can i use that gpu for?
>>
>>59256431
wow you got me, i called you an idiot so i probably bought the wrong brand of computer chip
>>
but Ryzen IS better for gamers because of streaming and multitasking, most gamers are lite power users anyway
>>
>>59256491
oh my god who cares. shut up you stupid fake nerd
>>
>>59256454
>it's only consolewars when people disagree with me

AMD fanboys, ladies and gents.
>>
>>59255829
it sure is
>>
>>59256438
>crossfire
>>
>>59256514
>caring about being a nerd

I think we have larger psychological problems to tackle here.
>>
>>59255950
>video games, books, board games, television, or whatever
The difference is some of those, like film and literature, have artistic merits outside of mindless media consumption, and can better you as a person. On the other hand, gaming and your "AMD vs nVidia threads" only serve to shape you into a mindless consumer. There's more to "killing time" than gross entertainment.
>>
>>59256858
what's wrong with being a mindless consumer?
>>
>>59256748
Ok but what will i use it for?
>inb4 muh 1440p 144fps point and shoot games
>>
>>59256889
Such people are
>grossly ignorant
>always choose convenience at the loss of privacy
>confuse "free" with freedom, but comment their opinions nonetheless
>have worthless opinions, yet comment on technology nonetheless
>unable to appreciate anything beyond ideals of consumption, even technology
>blindly fuel anti-consumer practices like DRM, locked-down hardware, and so on
>etc
>>
gaming isn't as fun as it used to be
>>
>>59257113
You can't say "etc" when you haven't made a single meaningful point.
>>
>>59257195
And you can't pretend to refute anything I've said by spouting a fallacy.
>>
>>59257235
You haven't even begun to explain why any of those things are bad.

>What's wrong with air?
>We breath it
>Okay, but why is that bad?
>Uhhhhhh
>>
>>59257304
>grossly ignorant
That's you. A butthurt, retarded consumer, suffering cognitive dissonance in a moment of contradiction.
>>
>>59257368
[citation needed]
>>
File: haha_yes.jpg (15KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
haha_yes.jpg
15KB, 417x408px
>>59255366
>>59255858
Classic
>>
>>59256546
>>/v/
>>
>programmingcucks
>>
>>59255829
bruuuh!
>>
>>59255950
>Whether it be video games, books, board games, television, or whatever, it's all the same.
except, I prefer to read random news about technology, physics, biology, medicine, etc., even topics i don't know a thing about, instead of playing video/board games, reading (literary, as opposed to technical) books, watching TV, etc.
>>
gaymen gassing when?
>>
>>59257445
the citation is all of your posts responding to this anon like a fucking retard
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.