[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microshit on suicide watch. People are abandoning windows 10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: win10share.png (58KB, 330x720px) Image search: [Google]
win10share.png
58KB, 330x720px
Microshit on suicide watch. People are abandoning windows 10.

Gamers are abandoning it
people that only do basic computing are moving to chrome OS.

It will all be over soon.
>>
added to watchlist.
i know it's not a huge difference but it really is interesting to see that people who removed windows 10 more than people who installed windows 10

Just want to see what microsoft shills will say, we all know they're here
>>
>>59249897
Looks like everyone that bought windows 10 PC's for christmas returned them.
>>
File: 1tkria4v.vichan.jpg (145KB, 750x884px) Image search: [Google]
1tkria4v.vichan.jpg
145KB, 750x884px
>>59249337
Fuck gaymers but whole industry is stuck with win7 because of forced updates. This shit is impossible to implement on mission crittical machines...
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>normies get fed up with Windows 10
>Apple is the only other desktop/laptop maker that normies are willing to buy from (>inb4 Chrome OS, 90% of their sales are to k-12 schools)
>now that Apple is run by pencil pushing business men and not "visionaries" like Jobs, their board members demand Apple release a lower cost, lower profit margin set of computers
>normies eat that shit up, a $500 MacBook propels Apple to become the largest computer manufacturer
>>
>>59249337
>Gamers are abandoning it
>tfw Ryzen runs better on Win7 than Win10
I had worries that I would have to downgrade to Win10 but thanks to the POOINLOOs at microdick who can't code for shit I can stay on Win7
>>
recently left Windows behind forever aswell.

Theres no way i'll ever go back to this pile of shit.

FFS i grew up with it. Win95, 98, ME, XP, Vista,7 and 8 but they screwed up.
>>
File: 1248144692188.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1248144692188.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>59249337
>>It will all be over soon
>>
>>59250061
Actually a lot of people are going to chromebooks. People are figuring out they don't need to spend $3000 on a mac just to edit documents and check facebook.
>>
>>59250135
It's going to be funny when they are forced to put windows 7 back on the shelves because it's the only thing they make that people actually want to buy.
>>
year of the linux blah blah
>>
>>59250813
Microsoft will never admit people don't want their desktops to be phones
Nintendo will never admit the Wii was a fluke
Lenovo will never admit they're the reason Thinkpads and Motorola are/is dying
etc etc etc
Companies don't go back on shit is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>59250041
Windows 10 LTSB has no forced updates; you installed pleb edition
>>
File: telemetry_0.png (31KB, 689x629px) Image search: [Google]
telemetry_0.png
31KB, 689x629px
>>59251009
>you need a "special" edition windows for a basic "feature" which literally any other OS has
>>
>>59251193
You need to determine which edition is right for you, and then install it, in that order.
>>
>>59251193
Mind you, "minimal" not none.
>b-b-but you really can turn it off!
>>
>>59250565
Adults still aren't buying them. They're sold to people giving them to children.
>>
>>59251269
ok then i should format my laptop that is using windows 10 since it came out, have to reinstall heavy programs like visual studio 2015, and have to backup every file just to get a control over my updates? Microsoft, everybody.
>>
>>59251788
Yes get all of your files off to HDD/SSD/cloud, destroy all partitions, reformat and fresh reinstall

The smart way would be to script all of your software installs this time, with the aim of doing this again every 6-12 months

The next step up would be to store all of your data on a SAN, and use group policy to inherit all settings, permissions and softare from your domain server when reimaging each device
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.