[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best messaging system in order to stay safe. Fully encryption,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Telegram_logo.svg_.png (201KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Telegram_logo.svg_.png
201KB, 2000x2000px
Best messaging system in order to stay safe. Fully encryption, free software, no bloatware?
Is telegram just shit? There is a way to make an end to end encrypted group?
Few days ago i have seen, here on /g/, an infographic that compares 3 or 4 different apps, who have that image?
Sorry for my english, not my native language
>>
>>59247192

Signal
>>
>>59247192
Conversations with self hosted XMPP. Anyone says otherwise is a shill or uninformed
>>
>>59247201

ive theorized a very secure form of communication

what if you meet in some obscure online game hosted by russians or koreans ... then shoot spells, guns into the texture and paint words while one of your buddy observes from a far with binoculars and you are certain its only you two on the server .. you could even server hop mid sentence to spread it all out

how could the NSA ever find out?!
>>
>>59247201
This
/thread
>>
utox
>>
>>59247192
Everything with centralized servers depending on one entity is shit, especially when the servers are proprietary.
Telegram, Signal are all harmful and not actually secure.
>>
>>59247192
Telegram is total garbage, don't use it.

t. cryptographer
>>
>>59247224
Obfuscating is not secure.
>>
>>59247201
+OTR
>>
Telegram is fine, but not e2ee
Signal is fine, but no standalone desktop application
Wire is fine, but overdesigned.. probably fine otherwise
>>
>>59247817
OTR is deprecated, use OMEMO.
>>
>>59247192
Whatsapp/Snapchat, because I actually enjoy getting laid.
>>
Either wire or signal
>>
>>59247749
Youre not a cryptographer, you just read that answer on stackexchange
>>
>>59247962
this

>>59247959
>Signal is fine, but no standalone desktop application
this should read
>Signal is fine, but no federation and thereby support for others to create standalone apps that communicate with Signal (inb4 "muh noise", that was only tolerated because it was small, just look at the libresignal experiment, Moxie is a dick)
>>
>>59247811
If I thought I was a target of intelligence agencies I would do this and feed them bull shit information. If communication between the client and server is plain text I'd expect it to be completely possible for someone with a packet sniffer to determine what's being written on the wall given enough time, resources, and a reason to suspect that's going on. I'd make a call over a tapped line and tell the guy on the other end detailed instructions on how to receive the "secret" message. Then give some fake information about some plot they'd want to stop. I'd check to see if they took action and when they did the next "secret" message would be a giant problem officer? pic.

Do multiplayer video games commonly use encryption? Even if they didn't you could encrypt what you send over it. It would be an interesting steganographic technique.
>>
>>59247201
this faggot gets it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.