[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“two-thirds or three-quarters” of Silicon Valley C.E.O.s are Asian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 19sundar4.jpg (109KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
19sundar4.jpg
109KB, 670x670px
>Steve Bannon’s Racist Comments About Silicon Valley Are Wildly Inaccurate

>PBS reported earlier this year, 60 percent of employees at tech firms are white, while 23 percent are Asian, 8 percent are Latino, and 7 percent are black.

>fewer than 19 percent of managers, and less than 14 percent of executives at Silicon Valley tech companies are Asian or Asian-American.
http://www.ascendleadership.org/news/230114/

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600
>>
>>59245481
poo
>>
>>59245481
seems SV needs some kind of final solution
>>
Good. Now go make india superpower by 2020
>>
>white
o-okay Mr. Shekelburgblattstein, I'll work through Christmas again.. n-not a problem, s-sir..
>>
fake news
>>
File: 1467771140745.jpg (194KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467771140745.jpg
194KB, 1500x1500px
>>59245481
But can they defeat the final boss?
>>
File: 1411188152769.jpg (90KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
1411188152769.jpg
90KB, 682x960px
>>59245481
>shitposting this hard about race
You'd probably like
>>>/pol/
>>
This is merit-based immigration at its best.
>>
White boys on suicide watch
>>
File: QJko3wB.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
QJko3wB.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
Why can't Americans compete?

Why don't they just invest in educating their own people?
>>
>>59245481

Working with indians as a software engineer in sv is so awkward. They cant communicate well in tech design, explain their reasoning, or understand anything outside how to write code. Being a SE is more than writing code. Its like working with autists who dont understand others viewpoints or perspectives. No im not being edgy, theyre understanding of people, including other indians, is very lacking.
>>
WORKS ON MY LOO
>>
>>59245481
ive never met a respectable indian in my entire left. from lincoln city, or to boise, idaho

ive never met one worthy of positive remark
>>
>>59246746
because the system wont work if you educate the lower class that needs to belive they dont deserve more then bare minimum for the work they put into the economy
>>
>>59247091

I love working with Indians here in Finland. They'll do all the shit I don't want to do because they want to stay in my good books since I go out to clubs with them.
>>
>>59247151

How do the poor keep voting against their own interests?
>>
>>59247114

Because you're poor
>>
File: 1488257604577.png (75KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1488257604577.png
75KB, 600x439px
BASED PAJEETS

AMERIFATS BTFO
>>
>>59247186
Because they're stupid and malleable. Democracy has failed. Time for Enlightened Despotism.
>>
>>59245726
P U F F Y
>>
Looks like we need some diversity in silicon valley CEOs

These asians are being racist by not having more african CEOs
>>
>>59247164
wow sounds horrible
>>
I would not recommend working with pajeets.

They are great for filling code monkey position but you have to shuffle them out after a couple of years when they try to push for a promotion and realise they won't get it. It's much better to hire asians or whites.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.