[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muslim extremist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 06TEA_267471k.jpg (30KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
06TEA_267471k.jpg
30KB, 580x386px
I'm a sysadmin at my company, and a person reported some documents they've found. I've examined the documents, and observed that it has many psalms from the koran; photos of a man with a pistol who appears to be taking hostages; a list of ingredients for making bombs; code words and their meanings; and many references to isis. It's disturbing, but nothing threatening. I mean, there's no obvious plans for blowing up the company or something.

What would you do, as a sysadmin, if you saw this?

For the record, the printer used to print the documents wasn't controlled by the domain controller for some reason, so I can't find any records of who could have possibly printed the documents.
>>
>>59245318
report to fbi
>>
>>59245318
continue jerking off to traps
>>
>>59245318
>It's disturbing, but nothing threatening
>nothing threatening
You're an idiot.
Do this >>59245342 and kys.
>>
>>59245318
install keyloggers company wide, explode data with Splunk, report to authorities
>>
>>59245318
how can a sane, unbrainwashed individual consider this behavior "nothing threatening"

>h-haha just your typical muslim things guys... we have to be tolerant of this
>>
>HURR DURR HOW DO I DO MY JOB

amazing how some of your dipshits stay employed
>>
>>59245318

DM a NYT Journalist on twitter

they will tell you how to cover it up
>>
>>59245381
they stay employed by taking the advice of some anonymous dipshits on the ass end of the internet
>>
File: pencephone_590.jpg (155KB, 590x392px) Image search: [Google]
pencephone_590.jpg
155KB, 590x392px
call this guy
>>
>>59245371
Probably canadian
>>
OK everyone give me the FBI's number and then I'll report it 1st thing in the morning.
>>
>>59245454
Have you thought of visiting their website?
>>
>>59245462
...I have now... Writing a report now
>>
>>59245318
they can't lift heir people out of squalor but they sure can make a bunch of bombs
>>
>>59245318
>I mean, there's no obvious plans for blowing up the company or something.

>photos of a man with a pistol who appears to be taking hostages
>a list of ingredients for making bombs
>and many references to isis

Report him to the police you fucking jackass.
>>
Take it to a boss and let them handle it.
You're not paid enough to deal with this kind of shit.
>>
>>59245318
the only muslim extremists on /g/ are intel users
>>
OP snitches get stitches
>>
>>59246489
>Report him to the police you fucking jackass.
DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE CULPRIT'S GENDER??
>>
>>59245318
1. Talk to my Boss.
2. Call the police.

This also should be common sense.
>>
Total overreaction. He's just larping Counter Strike.
>>
File: FBI Tip (2).jpg (110KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
FBI Tip (2).jpg
110KB, 959x538px
>>59245318
>>
>>59246489
>report him to the police

No crime to prosecute here. Having police come in to the work place might piss off the bosses because of disruption.

OP tell your boss to cover your ass. If you had found them I'd say just throw them away. Since some guy brought them to you and if nothing happens they might go over your head and you might look like you're fucking the dog. Getting this crap out of your hands and in to someone who's job is actually to deal with this shit is the best thing you can do. Your jobs is to make sure the printers work not worry about what people print on them.
>>
>>59245318
You just found a /pol/tard with his PolStarter(tm) Pack. They're mostly fat and ineffectual, hence harmless.
>>
>>59245318
report to boss/police after taking backups of the evidence, otherwise it's on you if he/she kills a bunch of other people in an act of terrorism
>>
Make a bait thread on 4chan
>>
>>59245318
Can you legally justify viewing those documents? Inform management and call the police if they don't.

Are you legally forbidden to view those documents but management knows you can and do? Inform management.

Are you legally forbidden to view those documents and you would definitely get into trouble for viewing them? Kill him.
>>
>>59245318
Ask here:
http://workplace.stackexchange.com/
>>
File: 1488667535769.webm (540KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488667535769.webm
540KB, 1066x600px
>>59246812
>>
>>59245318
If you shouldn't be viewing them, anonymous tip to FBI
>>
>>59245318
Move out of the country and let the problem take care of itself. Sysadmins (good ones) can find work anywhere on the globe.
>>
>>59245318
>photos of a man with a pistol who appears to be taking hostages; a list of ingredients for making bombs; code words and their meanings; and many references to isis.
>It's disturbing, but nothing threatening.
Libcuck detected.

Do this >>59245342 and be a hero.
>>
Report it, report it, report it.

Even if it ends up not being a big deal or a joke it's best to report it.
>>
File: 16938161376.png (139KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
16938161376.png
139KB, 330x328px
>the printer used to print the documents wasn't controlled by the domain controller for some reason
>>
>>59247451
If you see something, say something! It's the only way to save America from the countless foreign terrorists that kill millions every year!
>>
>>59246812
So you admit all of /pol/ are just muslims and not white supremacists. Bursts the liberal pipe dream.
>>
File: rdlol.gif (4MB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
rdlol.gif
4MB, 400x376px
>>59245352
kek
>>
>>59246980
>Filename starts with 1488.
Shadilay my brother.
>>
>>59245318
It's just some kid fucking with you.

>the printer used to print the documents wasn't controlled by the domain controller for some reason
>for some reason
Yeah, this is all your fault.
>>
Report it to the FBI. If you find this, and he does do something, the FBI investigation that happens then will come back to your negligence.
>>
>>59245318
Report to fbi
>>
>>59249914
THIS IS WHY you DO REPORT THIS SHIT, it's worse if some dude kills thirty people and he gets a life sentence for not doing anything about it
>>59246782
You fucking dumbass
>>
>>59245318
deport
muslims aren't people, they are the enemy of mankind
>>
If it's somebody at your company, you need to report it to your boss because that faggot wasn't working.
>>
Holy crap, all these "report it" people are serious :D
>>
>>59246605
You don't understand what a snitch is.

What is snitching is if you're involved in criminal activity and snitch on someone else involved in the same thing, or you have a low motive for doing it (like envy) and it's about something that poses no real threat to anyone.

A Muslim terrorist is a snitch for snitching another Muslim terrorist. A normal person going to FBI about a Muslim terrorist is a good guy, not a snitch. A Muslim NOT reporting a Muslim terrorist is either a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer and should be treated as a terrorist.
>>
>>59246782
Lol, if it's a foreigner in modern America, if there isn't a crime, they'll make one up. That whole country lives on racism and litigation nowadays. Anything is a crime if they say so.
>>
>>59250324
It was a quote from The Boondocks. The Muslim who printed this should obviously be shot in the face.
>>
All conveniently in English when ISIL channels communicate via telegram and in Arabic.

Clearly this really happened.
>>
>>59250378
>snitches get stitches
>a quote from The Boondocks
>>
>>59250378
It's a trite old phrase, decades older than some 21st century TV series.
>>
>>59245381
Faggot
>>
tfw I'm a judeo-christian white and I've looked up/read all these things

Like do none of you google and read weird shit?
>>
>>59250400
Hardly any of the westerners in ISIL can speak Arabic or even know the basics of Islam, this wouldn't surprise me.
>>
let him attack ur country.. after this your country will banned muslim
>>
>>59245318
>so I can't find any records of who could have possibly printed the documents.
printers mark their documents with a microsignature, the FBI can find out
>>
>>59245782
>deathcultists not caring about well-being of others
wew lad
>>
>>59245318

Depending on the printer you may be able to login and check the print logs.
>>
>>59252967
Only some color laser printers do this. Almost no inkjets do and B&W lasers can't use the known microprinting techniques.

But you're right that OP should contact the FBI, this is their job to deal with
>>
>>59246605
Nigger logic.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.