[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he pretends to run an illegal trafficking ring through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (165KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 645x484px
> he pretends to run an illegal trafficking ring through the Venezuelan border so that he needs all that security
> he is incapable to run basic tools or use his own brain or even external to the OS tools to secure himself
> he is unable to run most software that actually matterts
>>
File: file.png (231KB, 1116x645px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
231KB, 1116x645px
> he pretends Indians run Windows
>>
File: file.png (704KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
704KB, 2000x2000px
> he doesn't get it's not browsers that do the spying, it's the websites themselves
>>
>nothing to hide, nothing to fear
If you weren't a troll you'd at least google your shitty premise and see how many times it's been debunked from hundreds of angles before making this thread.
>>
>>59230866
> I run an illegal trafficking ring through the Copacabana peninsula and I need 100% security
> I'm illiterate child that can't protect myself from a basic OS built to fool absolute normies
> I will never run software that matters and I will be locked into my copycat trash
>>
>>59230884
>if I copy and paste the OP that means I'm right
>>
>>59230993
If I'm right I'm right kid.
>>
>>59230759
I wanna know what unknown is
>>
>>59231123
no statistics, a war maybe
>>
>>59231123
Nokia 3330
West African technology.
>>
>>59230750
>he doesn't realize that the only way to hide is to be unimportant enough that nobody ever tries to find you
>>
>>59231406
It's kinda boring though.
>>
File: 1488233588276.png (2MB, 1219x4213px) Image search: [Google]
1488233588276.png
2MB, 1219x4213px
Whoooops!
>>
>>59231746
> I'm so stupid I can't disable all store apps, I can't not run store apps, or I can't even forget that store even exists
>>
>>59231200
Haha look at this fucking nigger apologist. They have no data because they literally live in fucking huts in that region.

>>59230759
ooga booga where da Google at
>>
>it's ios but for desktops
no thanks lol
>>
>he has to do all of these things to make his os secure
>one update wipes it all out anyway
Zzzz no time for that
>>
>>59230750
>he bought a door-less apartment covered with human shit for 500% the market price
>I'm perfectly capable of cleaning poo and installing doors to secure myself
>not that I need doors anyway, because I have nothing to hide
>>
>>59230750
>he is incapable to run basic tools or use his own brain or even external to the OS tools to secure himself
I want my OS work, not spy on me, and Ivwant to work, not securing myself from the OS.
Is it that hard to understand?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.