[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arificial Inteligince - Are you prepared?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (98KB, 864x580px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
98KB, 864x580px
When is an AI going to take our IT jobs anon?

Who will fall first?

> Doctors?
> Accountants?
> God hated IT support?

Your thoughts
>>
Never because I'm an AI programmer and I'll never create an AI who can program AI.
>>
>>59224922
I'm totally ready for our society to fall into decadence and depravity as robots and AI take all the jobs and we have nothing better to do but murderfuck a new Chaos God into existence.
>>
>>59224938
Pretty simple, just train a neural network with other neural networks as data. The other neural networks can either be evolutionarily trained, or propagated.
It goes like this:
(neural network of step N of training) ---in--> AI Programing neural net ---out--> (AI guess of inputs N+1 training step)
Then you compare the guess with the real N+1 training step and backpropagate the correct answer.
Train it on thousands neural networks trying to accomplish a variety of tasks and it will eventually come up with the most generalized learning algorithm.
Then all you need to do is start recursively applying its own neural network to itself and it should recursively self-improve.
>>
> So, sir, your AI has gone on a murderous rampage and you fear for your life? Have you considered turning off and on again?
>>
It's only a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Most of society works so that they can earn money with which they can improve their living standard and provide themselves entertainment. If we all just have machines performing the menial tasks of society (i.e. the bulk of the jobs in an economy currently) then the collective living standard of everyone is lifted.

It boggles my mind that so many people freak out about AI "stealing our jobs" - it's not something that should be feared, it should be embraced! Technology has always been about removing and reducing labour to improve living standards. With AI we will eventually reach a point where jobs don't exist as we perceive them today and we can move away from this ridiculous fiat currency system which is outdated and unnecessary in the age of technology.
>>
>>59224922
>Who will fall first?

Average musicians: https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/02/amper-funding
>>
most AI's will fail first because they'll not want to do their own jobs eventually and get shut down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
I feel that this is relevant
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.