[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winfags WILL defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1488220337880.png (2MB, 1219x4213px) Image search: [Google]
1488220337880.png
2MB, 1219x4213px
Winfags WILL defend this
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>59217501

literally suicide
>>
>>59217501
kek
>>
Great. Windows needs to die. Only UNIX operating systems should exist.
>>
Who made this infographic?
Kill yourself
Literally iOS is the only operating system to operate soley on applicions available on the store
Assuming that this infographic is real, literally ~99.9 of compiled 'applications' developed since the modern age of computing would cease to work,
To put in perspective, market capital from industries such as medicine all the way to art itself would become exempt from the store: potentially embellishing Microsoft as a corporation itself unless the companies producing software were to adapt to such business model
It literally doesn't make sense from a business's standpoint to form exclusivity with online brokers, look what happened to the Amazons store
Strange that someone can be so autistic to believe this, and gain some sort of gratification from spreading this autism
OP is a faggot
>>
Answer me this: If Windows is so shit and dying, why are you Linux users so obsessed and scared about it to the point you spend every waking hour crying online about Microsoft Windows?

Your own OS has suffered greatly because you seem to care more about hating Windows than actually coming up with something better than it.
>>
>>59220404
to show retards like you how windows mines your data and reminding you that you have a choice
We aren't scared or obsessed
>Your own OS has suffered greatly because you seem to care more about hating Windows than actually coming up with something better than it.
? if linux suffered it's not because we hate windows, it's because windows is billions of dollar worth company, while ubuntu mate gains 1.3k on patreon, so the only option is to share knowledge and let people know they have choices, so that we, as free software community can grow
>>
>>59220404
Are you enjoying your spyware, anon?
>>
>>59217501
Will Wincucks ever learn?
>>
>>59220181
How is it strange and autistic to believe in a "feature" that is already in beta? Come on ms shill you gotta try harder than that. I realize it must be hard for you to do all those mental gymnastics that keep you convinced that using windows is the bestest and only for "autistic losers" but you need to wake up.
>>
wtf I hate windows now
>>
As a WIN 7 user I won't. Fuck that shit, once microshaft pulls the plug on WIN 7 I'll be forced to use loonix.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.