[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINALLY!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: share.jpg (39KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
39KB, 1200x630px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_BeK48-Bzc

>read comments
>nobody gives a fuck about 'muah botnet'

why is this board so backwards and autistic!? realistically most of you are neets who have nothing to lose except for your anime collections and nobody really cares about your browsing data because your purchasing power is waaaay below average anyway

how come you dont want to embrace new technology and enter the future by having the google assistant make your life easier!?
>>
>>59215621
If you need an assistant to help you with your daily activity maybe you shouldnt be alive
>>
>>59215645

t. NEET

see thats what i mean. None of you people actually have anything to do - thus think people dont need a comfy assistant that lets them schedule appointments.

I get your POV cause you never have any appointments with anyone anyway lol.
>>
tfw haven't gotten my google assistant update yet on my nexus 6p

when is this supposed to roll out?
>>
If you can't see those comments for what they are, which is bots, I feel sad for you phamilia
>>
>>59215680
>comfy
kill yourself
>>
>>59215621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2KLIULjXc
>>
>>59215680
I am a human being equipped with 100 billion neurons, each connected with 10000 other neruons. If my hardware is unable to remember that I have an appointment then I deserve to die.
>>
>>59216135
Wouldn't you rather remember something else instead? Like the smiling face of your daughter, or happy childhood memories?
Nope, gotta delete those so I can remember when my appointment with Mr Goldstein is
>>
>>59216170
>Mr Goldstein
Pedo confirmed
>>
>>59216170
>He needs to replace precious memories to remember an appointment that he needs to remember for five days max.
>He doesn't even have a phone alarm that reminds him on the day of the meeting.
>Shit-talks others for not "entering the future" when he haven't evolved enough to use a simple default program like his alarm on his phone.
You are gonna forget that smile anyways with Alzheimer-tier memory like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.