[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are some people legally retarded here ? >MUH GAYMS PERFORMANCES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Are some people legally retarded here ?
>MUH GAYMS PERFORMANCES
Litterally every games AND windows 10 is fully optimized for intel CPUs because of marketshare.
Ryzen comes out at 1/3rd of 6900k AND TACKLES IT in almost every workload bench, while staying NOT TOO FAR BEHIND, in gaming, EVEN LESS BEHIND with SMT off.

You don't understand that the potential is fucking huge ?

>New, better mastered batches allowing better on air/aio OC
>Microcode updates from windows and game devs
>BIOS update optimizing SMT to actually benefit the CPU in gayms

Huge.Fucking.Potential

I don't know how some people can't see it.
>>
>>59214479
Shill pls go
>>
Ryzen is like an alien that came on earth and already found an engineer job while not speaking any language of any country.
Imagine when it fucking learns english / earth learns the Alien's language.
>Alien will become fucking world CEO
>>
>Using power budget from less cores to increase frequency
Ryzen 3/5 will destroy Kaby Lake on price to performance.
>>
>>59214479
We are just meming

You didn't expect serious discussion here?
>>
File: Aryan_potato_0519.jpg (79KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_potato_0519.jpg
79KB, 1000x798px
>>59214479

I'm more concerned about the ones that are illegally retarded.

Being retarded without a license is no way to go through life, OP.
>>
99% of Instructions of CPUs are identical you retarded piece of shit. Even if you tried to "optimize for Intel" you automatically optimize by 99% for AMD anyway. You are even more retarded once you realize most shit is compiled on gcc or visual studio to begin with you stupid shit.
>>
>>59214536
Do you think it all ("99%") bowl downs to what type of instruction is used ?

>back to my first question : are some people legally retarded here ?
>>
>>59214536
You know that CPUs report what they are to programs that are run, and programs can then run different code paths on different processors right? Intel's compiler explicitly only starts using extensions like SSE, which massively speeds up operations, if the processor is from Intel. They used to go further and include extraneous instructions in the non-Intel code path, but got sued into ceasing.
>>
>>59214569
>>59214644
re-read:
>You are even more retarded once you realize most shit is compiled on gcc or visual studio to begin with you stupid shit.
That includes most benchmark.
You are a stupid shit and that retarded piece of shit meme should die, it's conspiracy theory no better than believe Lizards rule the world.
>>
>>59214536
Is this a new pasta?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.