[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: AMD always loses baby.png (76KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
AMD always loses baby.png
76KB, 503x502px
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat
>>
>>59209083
Thankfully neither their mult-threading or even single-threading of the Zen CPUs are as bad as the shit-tier Bulldozer cores.

Otherwise I'm not seeing your point.
>>
>AYYYMD LITERALLY WENT MOAR COAR
>AGAIN
WILL THEY EVER LEARN
>>
File: ryzen 7 1700.png (18KB, 403x402px) Image search: [Google]
ryzen 7 1700.png
18KB, 403x402px
>>59209083
lol
>>
File: lolfuckingl.png (74KB, 601x830px) Image search: [Google]
lolfuckingl.png
74KB, 601x830px
>>59209807
And then back in reality
>>
>>59209912
It beats the CPU it was meant to go up against. It beats it on price and performance. Nobody cares about your GAYMAN, faggot. Wait for the R5 to come out so it can shit all over the 4c/8t i7 turds, too. Kill yourself back to /v/ while you're at it, shithead.
>>
>>59209946
>look at these favorable ryzen gaming performance benchmarks from AMD! Intel btfo and finished XDXDXDXD! AMD is the greatest!!
>real gaming benchmarks/reviews come in
>it underperforms
>WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT GAYMES YOU STUPID /v/IGGER FAGGOT GET OUT
AMDrones are adorable
>>
>>59209912
I bet you can't even tell the difference between 118 FPS and 143 FPS. You got some ocular implants or something? Are you a high speed photography camera? Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>59210005
It's a benchmark of Fallout 4, it means nothing. Bethesda's engine is absolutely the worst on the market.
>>
File: strawman r-words_thumb[1].png (673KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
strawman r-words_thumb[1].png
673KB, 404x604px
>>59210005
I think you got him.
>>
>>59209083
Ryzen isn't another bulldozer, that's just retarded. I'm certainly disappointed because for a while it did seem like it was going to beat intel, but I remember a year ago before hype made everyone delusional, we were all in agreement that Ryzen was going to be around Haswell levels of performance. It's pretty close to the current Intel CPUs. That's fucking amazing given the situation AMD was in before with faildozer.

I'm not trying to damage control or anything, because I'll always pick the better part at the best price. But AMD is back on track for sure. Intel is going to rape them with price cuts though. They know that if AMD continues to build on the arch like they do with their chips, they're going to come into striking distance eventually as the limits of silicon are pressed.
>>
>>59210046
>143 FPS, perfectly smooth framelocked at 120hz monitor refresh
>118 FPS, frametearing like fuck at 120hz, have to framelock to 60hz to get "smooth" visuals
>>
>>59209807
DELET
>>
>>59210089
I think you've got downs.
>>
>>59211233
what about 100hz monitors though?
>>
>>59211233
Use freesync. Actually at high framerates, that's pretty much mandatory.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.