[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple closes iTunes Music Store in S. Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 20150817093618.png (169KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
20150817093618.png
169KB, 800x469px
Now, iTunes is Apple Music subscription only in S. Korea.

You can only subscribe to music on monthly basis. You can no longer purchase music to own permanently.

How do you feel about this?
>>
why would anyone buy music in this day and age when there is free music streaming services like spotifiy

good
>>
>>59208988
Spotify is only free because it has hundreds of millions in venture capital that they're allowed to burn to get more users.

It's "free tier" is vastly unprofitable and will disappear tomorrow if Spotify's investors start demanding the company try to turn a profit.
>>
>>59208910
It's almost like they want people to switch to Android or pirate. Cook confirmed mentally retarded.
>>
File: 1484005105726.jpg (84KB, 519x912px) Image search: [Google]
1484005105726.jpg
84KB, 519x912px
>>59208910
>Applel
>>
i'm so glad bandcamp exists.
>>
>>59208910
I'm not Korean. I'm fine, also, my country have no legislation over downloaded goods. So I can download music for free and fuck the police.
>>
The only good thing about apple is how they rip off faggots and retards
>>
>>59208910
>How do you feel about this?
I feel happy that I either buy CDs or torrent my music.
>>
So what happens to the already bought music?
>>
>>59209122
How
>>
>bought music
>>
File: defense mode mouse.png (2MB, 1374x933px) Image search: [Google]
defense mode mouse.png
2MB, 1374x933px
more power to Apple, if this keeps them in business and provides a service that people enjoy then I see no problem with this
Netflix is the same thing

bottom line: doesn't affect me directly because I don't buy music like a retard, affects me only in the sense that I get to keep buying good Apple hardware in the future
>>
>>59208910
I don't feel anything. I just type "song-name".mp3 into google and get the shit I like.
>>
>>59209558
>not flac
misuse of piracy
>>
Feels good

If you use Apple services you deserve everything you get
>>
>>59209601
What makes you think you cant google .flac if you're shitty meme file autism needs it?
>>
>>59208910
fuck itunes
>>
>>59208910
"Every thing is proceeding as I have foreseen."
>>
File: 1483466291865.webm (3MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483466291865.webm
3MB, 405x720px
>>59209357
>>
>>59209122
>>59209357
it's bullshit, that's how. only morons fall for these bullshit images that some mentally ill troll is constantly posting.

someone from apple probably fucked his mom or something... because she was a whore.
>>
>>59210278
>t. iToddler
>>
>>59210211
>dangerous as fuck smoke coming out
>GOTTA MOVE CLOSER SO I CAN GET MY SOCIAL MEME POINTS
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>59209552
>ask for extended battery, since looks don't matter
>decide looks do matter
>>
>>59209122
>Things that conduct high amounts of electricity and store them in lithium-ion batteries have the potential to harm people.
>Who would've guessed?
>>
>what is cd
>>
Seems like that's where everyone is going.

If you purchase more than two albums a month, streaming is just a smarter alternative unless you don't have internet. However, you can download to your mobile device, at least on Spotify from what I know.

I used to purchase albums, but find streaming much more efficient. For example, I'd get bored of an album, but it would clutter my library and annoy me. Granted if you don't have autism like me... Well, of course you do why else are you here... So, like I was saying it annoyed my autism. With Spotify, I can delete the album and it's out of my life and my library is clear. Or I can go and add a classic album that I haven't heard in a while for nostalgia.

Anything. Lots of options and all the music you could want. Seems ideal.
>>
>>59211249

Stupid caveman. Uncultured brute. A camera is not a person. And no, it doesn't steal your soul either.
>>
>You can no longer purchase music to own permanently.

You couldn't do that in the first place. Also, nobody here cares. I don't even listen to music.
>>
>>59208910
>You can no longer purchase music to own permanently.
If you cared so little about your ability to *actually own* the things you buy that you would use a digital service like iTunes in the first place, then I don't see why this would bother you any more.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.