[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryzen BTFO OMG HAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: intel3.jpg (95KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
intel3.jpg
95KB, 1000x635px
Why are Intel people all against competition with AMD facing Intel?

Are you guys scarred?

Do you guys hate the consumer? (less competition, higher prices)

Then what the fuck is it, can somebody explain.

Review of Ryzen I found if anyone wants info on the new chip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sciuiEcrnzg

P.S: I know some Intel fanboys are shitposters (same with AMD too) but the sad thing is that people here will LISTEN TO THEM. What the fuck.
>>
>>59207669
AMD literally tried to scam people by rigging their benchmarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBHjtCXhU&feature=youtu.be&t=1264
>>
>>592076899
Point taken, but look at my video and see how AMD's Ryzen might actually be more future-proof.
Intel is pushing people to bash on this chip as its purpose was for gaems ONLY, obviously this chip was meant for productivity and in that it succeeded very well.
I don't defend them rigging their benchmarks as that is a negative act of them for sure, but if were playing devil's advocate; Intel is sure the worse company (for value in performance and tactics).
>>
Bump for anyone with a sense of mind?
Intel shills are on full force today.
>>
Doubt people are against competition, they are against shitty products.

No one buy fanboys are going to support an inferior product.
>>
I wonder if people have ever tried to code something in low level OpenGL or Direct3D. Those subsystems do most of the parallelism on the GPU level, don't work well with multithreading on the CPU level/they often work even faster if a single thread is feeding them instructions, and in many cases you can make it much worse by multithreading them. In many game genres it's simply bad design to not go largely single threaded when all you do is feed extremely simple stuff to an extremely paralleled GPU pipeline.
People should shake their heads when others suggest that games can become a lot more multithreaded on the CPU level since in most cases the most you can subthread is something like a sound engine that won't be more than 2% of your load.
PS. Some benchmark reviewers are so clueless that they bottleneck their GPUs and then pretend that they do a CPU test. The entire point is to test the CPU bottlenecks when you test CPUs. If you don't, you practically do motherboard testing...
>>
>>59207880
>Ryzen
>shitty
Only on games atm but even then it's i5 tier, the rest is pretty fucking good honestly.
Although Ayymd did have shitty products before.
>>
>>59207885
For today's simplistic AAA trash gaming, yeah four cores is all you need goy. But if you want games that simulate physics, A.I, sound, more cores could really help increase immersion. Game A.I. is still absolutely garbage because nobody want's to spend cpu cycles on NPCs.
>>
>>59208037
>Only on games

See, this depends on the perspective.

Ryzen is good for anything but games, for gamer this makes Ryzen shit.
>>
>Why are Intel people all against competition with AMD facing Intel?

Because my computer chip is clearly superior than yours. If you claim to know about computers, you would have chosen the one I chose. I retain the right to openly mock you about your train-wreck of a decision, further proving what a pathetic waste of space you are.

Since you didn't do your research before purchasing, don't expect anything but mockery if you have an issue with it. I also hope that you die in an utterly embarrassing way after living a short, sad, life.

I also have a lot of issues that stem from a socipathic lack of empathy causing a online disinhibition effect.
>>
>>59208146
OP here, watch the video I linked and skim to the part where he talks about gaem performance and the future-proof posibility of Ryzen, sure right now you get like 10-15% advantage with Intel but what about next year?
>>
File: goyu (2017_02_08 22_26_34 UTC).jpg (291KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
goyu (2017_02_08 22_26_34 UTC).jpg
291KB, 800x778px
>>59208248
bait
>>
>>59207689
>official benchmarks were cherrypicked!

Really, would you expect anything else of any other vendor ever? You'd have to be retarded to think that a vendor's released benchmarks are completely unbiased and representative of any workload.

Let's just forget how Intel went full retard with marketing clock frequency numbers all over in the P4 days, then.
>>
I only jokingly shit on AMD to get a rise out of the retarded fanboys. Like when you go on youtube or reddit and see something retarded with a thousand upvotes you know those people will get butt devastated.
>>
>>59208333
I just sage the threads that start what you do but it just bothers me when they "don't stop coming".
>>
>>59207822
>future-proof
It's pretty nice how AMD doesn't switch socket every other processor generation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.