[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the STEM meme and get job doing data science >make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1486767816692.jpg (45KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486767816692.jpg
45KB, 640x496px
>fall for the STEM meme and get job doing data science
>make 50k a year
>girlfriend has some cushy federal government job where she gets every other friday off and makes almost 6 figures
YOU ALL LIED TO EM
>>
>>59202349
Just marry her and then divorce for alimony.
>>
File: 200px-Easter.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Easter.png
21KB, 200x200px
>>59202349
>complaining about entry level salary
>>
>>59202366
I HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE IN STATISTICS
>>
File: laughing.png (98KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
98KB, 390x310px
>>59202349
Told you it was a meme from the beginning. Why didn't you listen.
>>
>>59202374
Masters with no experience?
>>
>>59202374
I'm surprised you managed to get an entry-level job at all with that lack of prior quailification and experience.

A masters in statistics barely qualifies you to sweep the floor at most of these CS companies
>>
>>59202433
WHY DOES MY GIRLFRIEND MAKE 90K IN A NON-STEM JOB
>>
>>59202451
sounds like it's time for Trump to ban pajeets
>>
>>59202459
Because she has experience?
>>
>>59202481
how do I gain 40k worth of experience
>>
>>59202511
Keep working you entitled cuck.
>>
>>59202451
prior and posterior
>>
>>59202528
fuck you my girlfriend doesn't do shit for work

the private sector is the true cuck
>>
>>59202572
Now you're complaining about something else.
Take your impotent rage elsewhere.
>>
>>59202349
btfo.

>>59202374
>actually having a math only degree
double btfo

sorry op.
it's not really your fault.
you're probably more qualified than most big data morons but they have "muh cs" so you got fucked over for no good reason.
>>
>>59202617
finally someone recognizing that I am the victim here
>>
>>59202652
ya i would never get a math only major degree in 2017.

in this world, people need IT cucks more than quality and with CS at least half the cucks on this shitty board can pretend to know how to computer, and maybe even pretend to know how to program.
>>
>>59202349
>mfw internship during masters degree in engineering
>$20k
>can barely break even and I'm practically a jew with my money
>see HR fagits with a billion years of free time buying expensive shit and eating out every day
I don't get it.

>know a salesperson with no qualifications who makes 38k just loitering around the shop floor
Something is very wrong here.
OP I feel your pain.
>>
>>59202724
it's because they can import pajeets and chinks with H1-B visas to do the important jobs for peanuts
>>
>>59202459
she's fucking the boss you dumb cuck
>>
>>59202746
Probably should mention I live in bongland.
>brexit
>import more foreigners
Not happening.
Even peanuts are expensive here. I can't afford them as part of my shopping except for a treat. How is that for a fucking joke.
>>
>>59202903
Pay attention to your own damn politics, idiot.
The government is threatening to increase immigration just to spite the people who voted leave.
Both labour and the tories, as well as the irrelevant ones, except UKIP.
UK immigration is going to either increase or stay the same if UKIP doesn't get into power.

But if UKIP gets into power you have a bunch of chucklefuck racists with zero governing skills and no platform besides keeping out the violent muslim hordes.
>>
>>59202943
>racists
Ohh boy here we go
In detail explain to me how they racists. Then define racists and explain how the current administration isn't.
>>
File: NlmgeQE.png (111KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
NlmgeQE.png
111KB, 300x278px
>>59202349
>Cushy 6-figure government jobs with holidays and pensions
Not if Republicans have anything to say about it.
>>
>>59202349
>tfw fell for the cisco meme
>school is cheap af
>networking jobs everywhere

Feels good man, can't wait to finish in a year.
>>
>>59202943
>threatening to increase immigration
Yeah no, all talks have been about cutting it down as much as possible, the threats are so real that even current foreigners who lived here for decades are not being assured.
In fact, the current government is trying to remove all guarantees for current eu citizens in the bill, and that is the most current state of affairs.

Also
>no more right to reside or work in EU
how does that increase immigration in the future?

This is not about politics, this thread is about the STEM meme and I'm earning less than peanuts, regardless. Even the foreign interns get the same as me since we have similar roles, only non meme degree fagits seem to do better than us.
>>
>>59203034
UKIP clearly has some racists in it, don't fucking kid yourself.
Protip: Anti-immigration isn't racist in itself.

You're going to bust one of your last braincells trying to figure out what those two pieces of information have to do with each other.

>>59203273
Kek, it's lip service. The actual policies are: More mudshits please
>>
>>59203314
>lip service
No doubt half of it is, a lot of what is said is either one extreme or the other lol.
Unfortunately if it were entirely true the bill would have been passed already with the guarantees intact, not going for debate again.
>>
I'm a marketing major lol. But Im graduating next year and with my part time in Sales im looking at a potential 30k maybe more if I sell well enough. Experience is far more important
>>
>>59202349
>girlfriend has cushy federal job
BURN THE COAL
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.