[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I have a browser has tree-style tabs and neither takes a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ks02_124-01_0131.jpg (93KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
ks02_124-01_0131.jpg
93KB, 1552x873px
Can I have a browser has tree-style tabs and neither takes a gigabyte per tab nor freezes your youtube when you refresh a page?
>>
>>59191462
No, go home.
>>
>>59191462
Can you stop being a fucking retard?
>>
Firefox
>>
>>59191622
yunyun is not a retard you homosexual
>>
>>59191826
Kill yourself, you anthropomorphic shit stain.
>>
>>59191622
Megumeme calm down
>>
>>59191864
Drink bleach, shit for brains.
>>
>>59191725
If mired-in-cocks didn't do both, I wouldn't be asking.
>>
>>59191462
Firefox and run youtube in separate browser.
>>
No why the fuck should i care
>>
File: the NSA is onto you.jpg (432KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
the NSA is onto you.jpg
432KB, 800x533px
>>59191462
Eh?
Install Gentoo, set the pgo and bindist and external JPEG etc library use flags on firefox.

Emerge that faggot. It will take a while, as the profiled optimization here takes a multi pass method of building firefox so it's not a disgusting faggot.

You see, every binary firefox you download is build with -Os, this means optimize for code size. It makes the software take up MORE heap and also run way slower. It's not good.

What you'll end up with is a blue firefox that isn't a homosexual, it will say AURORA on it and also be blue.

You'll quickly notice that it's not gruesomely resource intensive and slow, and also lacks the disgusting Pocket feature Mozila wants to cuckold you with.

Understand, what you want isn't JUST aurora, if you download a binary of it-- it too will be build with -Os and be horrid slow and consume endless resources.

As to tree tabs, ask the add on database for one, there's several. Install them all at once and be a 1337 tree tab browser who never closes a window even once until you have millions of tabs and have reached your final form.

As to youtube, you vile unrepentant heathen-- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Install youtube-dl this instant and start right clicking videos -> play with MVP. It's way more comfy.

There, problem solved. Pict totally related, if you can't see it you're unworthy.
>>
>>59191928
Is this true?
>>
>>59191462
Yunyun a SHIT
>>
try opera i switched from chrome to firefox and then to opera and I couldnt be happier
>>
>>59191843
>>59191877
>look at me, I am triggered by anime on the anime website
>>
>>59192101
Emerging firefox with pgo doesn't make it suddenly called aurora, but for the most part anon is right, it makes firefox an actually decent browser.
>>
>>59194357
cant I just do this on WIndoze
>>
>>59193764
I'll fucking fight you pal
>>
>>59191462
Just use Chrome. Are you too much of a special snowflake ?
>>
>>59191462
>thinking he gets to have nice things
It doesn't matter if you're Donald J. Trump, you're still limited to the same shitty browsers the rest of us have.
>>
Midori has tree-style tabs built-in.
>>
>>59191462
>tree-style tabs

You can try not falling for memes.
>>
Vivaldi
>>
>>59191462
Yunyun best girl
>>
>>59194457
Bring it on, faggot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.